Message to Undecided Representatives – A "Yes" Vote Is a Vote for Taxpayer-Funded Abortion, Says Americans United for Life Action
WASHINGTON, March 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Americans United for Life Action (AUL Action) is mobilizing thousands of activists in targeted Congressional districts today to make one message crystal clear: a YES vote for health care is a pro-abortion vote. Team Life activists are using a downloadable flyer, printing it, and personally bringing it in to District offices. AUL Action has numerous emails from these activists confirming delivery. Read some of them by clicking here.
"This is the most important Life vote of our generation. AUL is getting an outpouring of response from Americans who don't want to see their government subsidizing abortion. This bill would create the largest expansion of abortion since Roe v. Wade. Americans will remember the stand their Representative takes because this is a vote for the history books. A 'NO' vote is the only vote in defense of Life."
- Dr. Charmaine Yoest, President and CEO of Americans United for Life Action.
- Dr. Charmaine Yoest released a scoring letter to make the facts clear to Members of Congress.
- This week AUL Action continues its $350,000 Life Counts campaign that combines print, online, text messaging, phone calls, mail, and email.
- Polls show that lawmakers are vulnerable in November if they vote for pro-abortion health care. To view the polling data, click here.
- For interviews with people working in key districts or Dr. Charmaine Yoest about our grassroots battle for votes in key districts, please contact us at 202-289-1489 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For personal stories from Americans visiting their district offices, we are posting the hundreds of stories coming in to us from pro-life Americans on our blog: blog.aulaction.org.
- To read more about the targeted district ad campaign, check recent stories in The New York Times or Politico.
- Click here to see a downloadable flyer that Team Life activists are personalizing and hand-delivering to Congress.
SOURCE Americans United for Life Action