VENICE, Calif., May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dollar Shave Club (DSC), the innovative men's grooming brand, continues its march toward owning the bathroom with the launch of its first-ever shower line, Wanderer. DSC spent over 18 months researching their more than 3 million members' frustrations in the shower category and created Wanderer to directly address their problem of dry skin. This line of hydrating, sulfate-free products will ensure men maximize their shower experience without leaving skin feeling stripped and dry.
"Effective grooming begins in the shower and there are few, if any, products on the market created specifically for men's skin that solve the dry skin problem," said Fadi Mourad, Chief Innovation Officer - Product, Dollar Shave Club. "So many of our members experience dry, itchy skin and they're not aware that their issues start in the shower. We committed ourselves to creating a line of sulfate-free products specifically formulated for men's skin that will solve their problems with quality ingredients and allow them to enjoy the shower."
Wanderer's sulfate-free body and face products are formulated with naturally derived extracts like ginseng and black walnut to help hydrate and protect against dryness for an entirely new feeling of clean.
The Wanderer line includes:
- Awakening Body Cleanser with Mint and Cedarwood: Infused with a crisp scent of Mint and Cedarwood, this invigorating, sulfate-free body cleanser awakens the mind and refreshes the spirits. The hydrating formula of Aloe Leaf Juice, Ginseng Root and Black Walnut Leaf Extracts conditions, while antioxidants, Vitamins A, B and E nourish the skin.
- Calming Body Cleanser with Amber and Lavender: This soothing and skin-hydrating body cleanser is formulated with vitamin rich, naturally derived extracts such as Black Walnut, Ginseng Root, Chamomile Flower and Aloe Leaf Juice to hydrate skin, while the sulfate-free formula produces a rich lather to remove dirt and oil without stripping skin of its natural moisture.
- Awakening Body Bar with Mint and Cedarwood: Unlike other bar soaps, Wanderer's sulfate-free, coconut-derived system cleanses without stripping skin for a truly new feeling of clean. The invigorating blend of Mint and Cedarwood provides a crisp scent with woody undertones while Murumuru Seed Butter, Ginseng Root Extract and Vitamins A, B and E help to moisturize and soften skin.
- Calming Body Bar with Amber and Lavender: Exit the shower more relaxed as the subtle, warm scent of Amber and Lavender relieves tension and calms the senses. Its skin conditioning ingredients such as Jojoba Seed and powerful antioxidants, Vitamins A, B and E, nourish the skin, leaving it hydrated and soft.
- Hydrating Daily Face Cleanser with Citrus and Hawaiian Ginger: Formulated with sulfate-free, coconut-derived cleansers to gently wash away dirt and oil, Wander's face cleanser hydrates skin with natural extracts of Ginseng Root and Black Walnut Leaf while Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Glycerin help to promote a healthy complexion.
- Lathering Shower Cloth: Natural Jute Fibers sourced from Bengal deliver the perfect balance of maximum suds and light exfoliation, making it the ideal companion for every shower.
Available at www.DollarShaveClub.com/Wanderer on May 11, 2016
Price: $4.50 - $9.50
About Dollar Shave Club
Dollar Shave Club is a men's grooming brand dedicated to helping men live smarter, more successful lives through high-quality personal care products, content and technology. DSC began in March 2012 with a simple offering: deliver high-quality razors for a couple bucks a month. DSC has since launched a lineup of additional products on its' march toward owning the men's bathroom. Those products include Wanderer, a sulfate-free shower line including Calming Body Cleanser and Body Bar, Awakening Body Cleanser and Body Bar, Face Cleanser and a Shower Cloth; Big Cloud, a compromise-free skin protection line including Hand Cream, Lip Balm, and Daily Face Moisturizer with Sunscreen; Boogie's Gel, Clay, Cream, Fiber and Paste; Dr. Carver's Easy Shave Butter, Pillowy Shave Lather, Magnanimous Post Shave Cream, and Miracle Repair Serum; and One Wipe Charlies. DSC will soon be the easiest place for guys to get the things they use every day. For more information, visit www.dollarshaveclub.com or you can also follow Dollar Shave Club on Twitter (@DollarShaveClub), Facebook and Instagram.
Director of Public Relations, Dollar Shave Club
Dani Shaffer and Emily Kjesbo
ALISON BROD PUBLIC RELATIONS
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/life-gets-messy-dollar-shave-club-aims-to-redefine-the-shower-experience-with-new-line-of-mens-shower-products-that-are-100-sulfate-free-300266804.html
SOURCE Dollar Shave Club