BOSTON, Jan. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Lightkeeper LLC™ ("Lightkeeper") the leading provider of portfolio intelligence tools to the hedge fund community is pleased to announce record revenues, seat growth and AUM on the Lightkeeper platform.
"The fourth quarter of 2016 was our strongest quarter, and we enter 2017 with tremendous business momentum," said Lightkeeper CEO, Danny Dias. "We are encouraged to see increased demand for Lightkeeper within the hedge fund community. Our software solution has helped automate the internal data management, analytics and reporting processes that firms have struggled with for years."
During 2016, Lightkeeper made significant improvements to its reporting infrastructure with special attention given to the growing needs of Investor Relations professionals. Development efforts have focused on enhancing the user experience with the system.
Highlights from 2016 include:
- 75% seat growth
- $170B+ in Hedge Fund AUM on the Lightkeeper platform
- Expanded report capabilities to offer more standard reports while supporting increased demand for custom client reports
- Developed a comprehensive investor relations reporting package
- 3 new product releases including Lightkeeper 3.0 which vastly improves the user experience
- Significantly reduced the client implementation and on-boarding timeline; the average client implementation/data synchronization is now completed in two to four weeks
- Added standard adapters to seamlessly integrate with major administrators, accounting systems, and in-house data-warehouses
- Completed multiple network penetration testing protocols
- Record conversions from competing technologies onto the Lightkeeper platform
- Multiple design patents granted
- Manhattan office opened and staffed with key Senior Management hires
Mr. Dias remarked that "2016 was a very exciting year for Lightkeeper. Our software and solutions offering has continued to improve as a result of feedback received from clients. We now have offices in New York, Boston and San Francisco to support our business expansion, and we were particularly gratified that our growth has been fueled by our current clients making introductions to their peers in the industry as well as referrals from other industry professionals. We are looking forward to 2017 and are appreciative to have the opportunity to serve the unique needs of our growing customer base."
The Lightkeeper LLC™ Portfolio Intelligence platform provides hedge fund investment professionals with an efficient, lightweight, mobile and highly configurable software solution for portfolio analytics and reporting. Lightkeeper empowers its users to visually explore, flexibly report, and uniquely analyze their portfolios for internal and external needs. The company is headquartered in Boston with offices in New York and San Francisco. www.lightkeeper.com
60 East 42nd Street, Suite 1160
New York, NY 10165
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lightkeeper-announces-growth-milestones-for-2016-300395342.html
SOURCE Lightkeeper LLC