LONDON, November 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
LogMote is a totally unique, flexible and cost effective unified authentication & SSO solution, which manages legacy, on-premise and cloud applications. Smartphones and tablets become the contactless keys to unlock, simplify and accelerate mobility and user accessibility. No other solution secures and resolves organisations BYOD challenges straight out-of-the-box, without the need for additional development to the solution.
LogMote's product overview video can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alg-f7_5e_g
A summary of solution capabilities and benefits USP's;
- LogMote Product Summary
- LogMote is a fully integrated simple Authentication and Single Sign-on system which utilises the user's smartphone as a contactless key to allow accessibility to the user's relevant cloud or legacy environments.
- Access from multiple mobile and smart devices is initiated by the simple scan of a Quick Response (QR) code, removing the need to remember or type in multiple passwords.
- A One Time QR code is scanned by the smartphone directly from the computer screen, the data contained within this transaction is never transmitted over a network, thus defeating any kind of eavesdropping
- The LogMote out of the box solution is built to align to Active Directory, legacy and web applications.
- The LogMote solution is a true single sign-on application, allowing users to provide their credentials only once.
- Customer Benefit Summary
- Password Management - There is a need within enterprise organisations to simplify the end user experience, to reduce password related help desk costs and enhance security by eliminating poor end user password management.
- Identity Management - A simplistic way of authenticating individual's credentials within enterprises modern and legacy environments, also reducing the complexity of managing users by providing federated authentication of identities across multiple applications.
- Strong Authentication - Implementing LogMote 3 factor strong authentication is a simple, cost effective way of securing enterprise applications.
- Compliance - Eliminate the hidden end user costs associated with compliance driven initiatives. Extend audit and reporting capabilities to include user sign-on data
LogMote have also launched new channel partner programs for affiliates, IT consultants, resellers, MSP's and system integrators.
"With the introduction of the new LogMote partner programs IT related resellers and service providers can add value and drive new revenue growth by offering enterprise class security authentication and single sign-on products and services to their customers", said Greg Allen, Strategic Channel Manager of LogMote.
"We are looking forward to offering our partners high value and rewarding partner programs and sharing our resources, experience and expertise enabling them to expand their business into the cloud and provide world class Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions and services to their customers 24x7x365 with advanced support, management and administration", said Greg.
LogMote partners will be able to offer LogMote's suite of cloud as well as on-premise solutions and services with their choice of maintaining the customer relationship with our wholesale or private-label program or through a co-branded offering. There will also be an affiliate referral program for consultants and organisations that want to add value to their customers and receive compensation for the referral.
LogMote will provide many partner benefits such as, a dedicated partner portal, qualified sales lead generation, joint marketing, sales training, dedicated engagement team, deal registration, access to a partner website with tools, (private-labelled & co-branded) brochures, videos and case studies, and ongoing training.
Some unique features of the LogMote Partner Program are:
- The options of white-label, co-branded or referral depending on your business model
- Comprehensive dedicated marketing, sales and technical support
- Fully redundant and highly available enterprise class security authentication & single sign-on
- Early adoption channel partner program incentives
For more information about the LogMote and its partner programs please contact:
Strategic Channel Manager
+44-1344-851970 / +44-7557-413707
For more information about LogMote, visit http://www.logmote.co.uk