LPL Financial Institution Services Congratulates Honorees in Bank Investment Consultant Magazine's 2012 Top 20 Program Managers
BOSTON, May 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- LPL Financial LLC, the nation's largest independent broker-dealer* and a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Investment Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA), congratulated its Institution Services-affiliated bank and credit union investment program managers for being recognized in the Bank Investment Consultant 2012 Top Program Managers list.
Published by Bank Investment Consultant magazine, a leading financial services industry magazine, the 2012 Top Program Managers list recognizes the managers of the most productive bank and credit union-based advisors on the basis of growth in team production; growth in team assets; average production per advisor; and, number of financial advisors the program manager oversees.
Ranking details of the LPL Financial program managers, who were selected out of submissions received from throughout the nation, were as follows:
- Doug Wicks, President and CEO of Kinecta Financial & Insurance Services (Subsidiary of Kinecta FCU) of Los Angeles, CA, was named 1 out of 20.
- Leo Iacobelli, President and Chief Operating Officer of ESL Investment Services of Rochester, NY, was named 2 out of 20.
- Andrew Kaplan, Executive Vice President of New York Community Bank of Westbury, NY, was named 4 out of 20.
- Slade Simons, EVP Wealth Management of Gulf Coast Bank of New Orleans, LA was named 9 out of 20.
- Kevin Walrath, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Northwest Financial Group of Herndon, VA, was named 10 out of 20.
- Matthew Snively, Senior Vice President Wealth Management and Strategic Projects of Eli Lilly Federal Credit Union of Indianapolis, IN, was named 11 out of 20.
- Donna McNeely, Senior Vice President of Premier America Credit Union of Los Angeles, CA, was named 13 out of 20.
- Lou Mastropietro, Program Director of Astoria Federal Savings of New York, NY, was named 14 out of 20.
- Matthew Clark, VP Financial Services of Mountain America Credit Union of West Jordan, UT, was named 15 out of 20.
Additionally, the following program managers achieved Honorable Mentions as part of this year's Top 20 Program Managers List:
- Nick Bellino, Senior Vice President/Managing Director, F.N.B. of PA Wealth Management of Pittsburgh, PA.
- John Olerio, Senior Vice President at Webster Bank of Waterbury, CT.
Andy Kalbaugh, Managing Director and Head of Institution Services for LPL Financial, said, "We are proud that LPL Financial-affiliated program managers comprise such a substantial portion of this year's Top Program Managers list, and we enthusiastically congratulate these program managers for their enormous achievements. The individuals who receive this honor represent the best in our industry, and their inclusion reflects their constant hard work and commitment to meeting their clients' needs while providing the highest level of service. LPL Financial Institution Services is proud to serve as an empowering partner to thousands of bank and credit union program managers and advisors throughout the country in helping them grow their businesses and support their clients."
The full BIC Top 20 Program Managers list can be found online at http://www.bankinvestmentconsultant.com/bic_issues/2012_5/top-20-program-managers-bank-advisory-investment-2678751-1.html?zkPrintable=1&nopagination=1.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Investment Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LPLA), is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2011), a top RIA custodian, and a leading independent consultant to retirement plans. LPL Financial offers proprietary technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research to over 12,900 financial advisors and approximately 680 financial institutions. In addition, LPL Financial supports over 4,400 financial advisors licensed with insurance companies by providing customized clearing, advisory platforms and technology solutions. LPL Financial and its affiliates have approximately 2,700 employees with headquarters in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego. For more information, please visit www.lpl.com.
Securities offered through LPL Financial. Member FINRA/SIPC
*Based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2011
SOURCE LPL Financial LLC