LTE Innovation Summit Announces 2014 Call for Papers in All Areas Driving the Convergence of Wireless Networks, Devices, Services & Applications
January 17th is the LTE Innovation Summit deadline for abstracts...
DEL MAR, Calif., Dec. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The 5th annual LTE Innovation Summit has issued a Call for Papers seeking presenters from all stages of the mobile wireless ecosystem. The 2014 LTE Innovation Summit will focus on the underlying technologies that are driving the convergence of wireless networks, devices, services & applications. This year's areas of interest include LTE-Advanced, IMS, VoLTE, Rich Communication Suite (RCS) and positioning methods other than GPS to support Location Based Services (LBS), Small Cells as part of Heterogeneous Network (HetNet) deployments, Smart Traffic Offloading and Beyond 4G communication systems.
The 2014 LTE Innovation Summit will be held at the Hilton San Diego/Del Mar April 9-10, 2014. Submission deadlines for papers/presentations are:
- December 20, 2013 — submission of topic/presentation title with company and presenter information
- January 17, 2014 — submission of formal abstracts
- January 31, 2014 — paper acceptance notification
- March 14, 2014 — full materials submission
Please visit http://bit.ly/1cbcfgb to submit your information.
The 2014 LTE Innovation Summit invites chipset manufacturers, device/UE manufacturers, network equipment manufacturers, mobile operators, conformance test labs and test & measurement vendors and suppliers who would like to share their expertise in terms of technology, design, best practices and lessons learned to submit papers.
Featuring four technical tracks focused on LTE Advanced, VoLTE, Small Cells and Beyond 4G, the 2014 LTE Innovation Summit encourages papers in the following areas:
- Carrier Aggregation (CA) in Uplink and Downlink, RF and protocol, further mobility
- CA evolution; 2 UL CA and 3 DL CA
- Enhanced MIMO, dual layer beamforming,
- Enhanced SC-FDMA scheme
- Location based services (LBS), LTE positioning (OTDOA, UTDOA, RF pattern matching etc.)
- Enhanced Multimedia Broadcast Multicast Services (eMBMS)
- Enhanced Inter-Cell Interference Coordination (feICIC)
- Coordinated Multi-Point (CoMP) in downlink and uplink
- Smart Traffic Offloading (or WiFi offloading)
- WiFi; in device co-existence
- Self-Organizing Networks (SON)
- Machine Type Communications (MTC; 3GPP term for M2M)
- Envelope Tracking, Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) base station and mobile device
- Network optimization for VoLTE, field testing
For more information, please contact Keith Cobler via email.
North America: Keith Cobler, Phone: +1 214 663 6394, Email
Contacts for readers:
Customer Support North America: Phone: +1 888 837 8772, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rohde & Schwarz
Rohde & Schwarz is an independent group of companies specializing in electronics. It is a leading supplier of solutions in the fields of test and measurement, broadcasting, radiomonitoring and radiolocation, as well as secure communications. Established almost 80 years ago, Rohde & Schwarz has a global presence and a dedicated service network in over 70 countries. It has approx. 8700 employees and achieved a net revenue of € 1.8 billion (US$ 2.3 billion) in fiscal year 2011/2012 (July 2011 to June 2012). Company headquarters are in Munich, Germany.
All press releases are available on the Internet at http://www.rohde-schwarz.us.
A press photo for download is also provided there.
SOURCE Rohde & Schwarz