OR YEHUDA, Israel, March 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: MGIC), a global provider of software platforms for enterprise mobility, cloud applications, and business integration, today announced the latest version of its rapid multi-channel application development platform, Magic xpa 3.1. Designed to simplify app modernization, accelerate enterprise mobile app development and maximize end user adoption, this latest release includes end user customization capabilities, an enhanced UI, and a new Upgrade Manager.
"We are excited to release the latest version of our steadfast application development platform. With enterprise apps increasingly critical to companies' digital transformation success, Magic xpa's powerful and highly productive environment can provide an important competitive edge," states Ami Ries, Vice President, Research and Development at Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. "With its advanced personalization capabilities, improved usability and a new automated Upgrade Manager, Magic xpa 3.1 makes it easier than ever for our large customer base to modernize and extend capabilities of their existing apps with the least amount of effort and risk."
The metadata-based Magic xpa Application Platform provides an easy-to-use, highly-productive and cost-effective development and deployment environment that lets organizations and ISVs quickly create multi-channel mobile and desktop business apps.
Enhancements in the Magic xpa 3.1 release include:
- New customization capabilities allow end users to modify screens (e.g. rename, move and delete fields, change colors and fonts) according to personal/group preferences without coding or developer assistance. Available for RIA and Client/Server apps.
- UI improvements enable the faster development of attractive and easy to use mobile and cross-platform apps.
- New WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) consumption capabilities simplify development of service-oriented applications.
- Feature enhancements, such as swipe refresh support and improvements to the action bar menu, provide an improved mobile user experience.
- New Upgrade Manager utility instantly converts applications from any previous Magic version, facilitating smooth and fast upgrades.
The Magic xpa Application Platform is part of Magic's End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution, which also includes Magic xpi Integration Platform, Magic Mobile Device Management and Magic Mobile Professional Services. Magic End-to-End Enterprise Mobility Solution provides organizations with a holistic and cost-effective solution for the rapid creation and deployment of secure, enterprise-grade mobile business apps.
About Magic Software Enterprises
For more information, visit http://www.magicsoftware.com.
Magic has made every effort to ensure that the information contained in this press release is accurate; however, there are no representations or warranties regarding this information, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Magic assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may occur in this press release.
Magic is a registered trademark of Magic Software Enterprises Ltd. All other product and company names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and are the property of, and might be trademarks of, their respective owners.
Stephanie Myara| PR Manager
Magic Software Enterprises
SOURCE Magic Software Enterprises Ltd