NEW YORK, Dec. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw Hill Financial, Inc. (NYSE: MHFI) (the "Company") today announced the closing of its previously announced exchange offer for:
- up to $400 million of its new 2.500% Senior Notes due 2018 (the "new 2018 notes") for up to $400 million of its existing 2.500% Senior Notes due 2018 (the "old 2018 notes"),
- up to $700 million of its new 3.300% Senior Notes due 2020 (the "new 2020 notes") for up to $700 million of its existing 3.300% Senior Notes due 2020 (the "old 2020 notes"),
- up to $700 million of its new 4.000% Senior Notes due 2025 (the "new 2025 notes") for up to $700 million of its existing 4.000% Senior Notes due 2025 (the "old 2025 notes") and
- up to $900 million of its new 4.400% Senior Notes due 2026 (the "new 2026 notes") for up to $900 million of its existing 4.400% Senior Notes due 2026 (the "old 2026 notes").
The exchange offer expired on December 14, 2015. On December 18, 2015, the Company accepted tenders of approximately 96.9% of the outstanding principal amount of old 2018 notes, 100.0% of the outstanding principal amount of old 2020 notes, 99.9% of the outstanding principal amount of old 2025 notes and 99.9% of the outstanding principal amount of old 2026 notes. Upon acceptance, the Company exchanged such old notes for, respectively, approximately:
- $387.7 million principal amount of new 2018 notes,
- $699.9 million principal amount of new 2020 notes,
- $699.3 million principal amount of new 2025 notes and
- $898.9 million principal amount of new 2026 notes.
Old notes that were not accepted in the exchange offer remain outstanding.
The terms of the exchange offer were set forth in a prospectus dated November 10, 2015, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. This announcement is neither an offer to buy nor a solicitation of an offer to sell any of the Company's securities.
About McGraw Hill Financial: McGraw Hill Financial is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ and SNL, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, and J.D. Power. The Company has approximately 20,000 employees in 31 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
Investor Relations: http://investor.mhfi.com
Get news direct from McGraw Hill Financial via RSS: http://investor.mhfi.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=96562&p=rssSubscription&t=&id=&
Investor Relations: Chip Merritt Vice President, Investor Relations (212) 438-4321 (office) email@example.com
News Media: Christine Elliott Vice President, Corporate Communications & Marketing (212) 438-1323 (office) firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Feuchtwanger Director, Corporate Media Relations (212) 438-1247 (office) email@example.com
SOURCE McGraw Hill Financial, Inc.