SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) will showcase the Cadence® Verification Suite and its most recent innovations at DVCon 2017. The event is being held February 27 to March 2, 2017 in San Jose, Calif., with Cadence, a gold sponsor, in booth 702. To register for the conference, visit https://dvcon.org.
WHAT: Join the Cadence speakers who will be participating in the following presentations, posters, panels, and tutorials:
- Keynote: Tomorrow's Verification Today, Tuesday, February 28 at 1:30 p.m., Dr. Anirudh Devgan, senior vice president and general manager of the Digital & Signoff Group (DSG) and the System & Verification Group (SVG)
- Accellera Tutorial: Creating Portable Stimulus Models with the Upcoming Accellera Standard, Monday, February 27 at 9:00 a.m., Sharon Rosenberg, senior solutions architect
- Accellera Tutorial: Introducing IEEE 1800.2 – The Next Step for UVM, Monday, February 27 at 2:00 p.m., Adam Sherer, product management group director
- Poster: Mixed-Signal Verification Methodology to Verify USB Type-C™, Tuesday, February 28 at 10:30 a.m., Varun R, design engineer II
- Lunch Panel: Application-Specific Verification from Edge Nodes Through Hubs, Networks, and Servers – Are the Requirements All the Same?, Tuesday, February 28 at 2:00 p.m., Frank Schirrmeister, senior product management group director
- Presentation: Flexible Indirect Registers with UVM, Tuesday, February 28 at 2:00 p.m., Uwe Simm, software architect
- Panel: SystemVerilog Jinxed Half My Career – Where Do We Go from Here?, Wednesday, March 1 at 1:30 p.m., Adam Sherer, product management group director
- Cadence Tutorial: Reinventing SoC Verification – It Is About Time, March 2 at 8:30 a.m., Larry Melling, product management director
- Cadence Tutorial: Optimizing IP Verification – Which Engine? March 2 at 2:00 p.m., Pete Hardee, product management director
In addition, attendees will have the opportunity to hold in-depth discussions on a variety of verification topics with Cadence subject matter experts at the booth. Experts will be available to discuss formal/static verification, parallel simulation, emulation, FPGA-based prototyping, verification IP, planning and metrics, debug, portable stimulus and many more. For more information on Cadence activities at DVCon, visit the Cadence events website at www.cadence.com/go/DVCon2017.
WHEN: DVCon is scheduled for February 27 to March 2, 2017.
WHERE: Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, Calif. Cadence is located in booth 702.
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today's integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products and its services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2017 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence, the Cadence logo and the other Cadence marks found at www.cadence.com/go/trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/media-alert-cadence-to-showcase-verification-suite-solutions-at-dvcon-2017-300408591.html
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.