Medisafe for Pharma enables pharmaceutical companies to:
- significantly improve adherence from industry average rates.
- co-brand and customize the Medisafe interface for their patients.
- target and engage patients with educational content (e.g. videos, articles), patient assistance programs (e.g. copay cards), telecare services and other resources into the Medisafe "feed."
- monitor ongoing adherence showing demographic trends, cohort-level insights, competitive benchmarking, etc.
- automatically populate complex dosing schedules into the app to eliminate challenges of manual entry and ensure users receive accurate and timely reminder notifications.
- collaborate with Medisafe on patient recruitment.
- offer prescribers a provider-patient care management interface.
"At Medisafe we are privileged to help patients stay in control of their health while offering pharma a vehicle to recoup billions of dollars in lost revenue and sustain their level of R&D investment towards therapies that improve and extend life," said Jon Michaeli, Medisafe's EVP of Marketing and Business Development. "Medisafe for Pharma is an essential 'Beyond the Pill' initiative for any pharmaceutical or life sciences company looking to increase adherence while engaging and learning from patients in the real world. Medisafe is uniquely positioned to produce high-ROI engagements given the millions invested, experience amassed, and user base established in the three plus years since its launch."
Medisafe's AI-driven personalized user interface (UI) delivers a tailored contextual experience to each user, and the company's role as an unbiased third party assists patients with all of their medications to improve their health holistically.
Medisafe is considered the number one medication adherence application, supported by:
- a rigorous independent study conducted and published by pharmacists at the University of Arkansas.
- a recent review by RankedHealth, a network of doctors and healthcare professionals at some of the nation's most prestigious hospitals.
- 125,000 consumers who have reviewed and rated Medisafe in the app store with 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- a retrospective study conducted by IMS Health – with results presented at ISPOR in April – showing up to 20 percent higher rate of prescription refills amongst Medisafe users with chronic conditions versus a control group of non-users.
For more information, please visit www.medisafe.com.To download Medisafe for iOS or Android go here.
Medisafe is a personalized medication management platform addressing all major causes of non-adherence. Far more than a pill reminder app, Medisafe is a cloud-based platform that personalizes content, resources and interventions — such as educational videos, coupons and motivational messages — based on each user's regimen, condition and specific circumstance. Medisafe fosters collaboration between patients, their loved ones and healthcare professionals through caregiver tools and reports, and helps the care continuum reduce avoidable hospital admissions and sustain quality care initiatives. Medisafe has nearly three million patient and caregiver users who have recorded over 370 million successful medication doses on their iOS and Android smartphones and tablets and contributed 125,000 user reviews that average 4.5 out of 5 stars in the App Store and Google Play app stores.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150817/258916LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/medisafe-launches-commercial-offering-for-pharmaceutical-and-life-sciences-companies-300302591.html