LOS ANGELES, Sept. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- SNN Incorporated, a global multimedia financial news and publishing company focused on the MicroCap stock market, and publisher of the MicroCap Review Magazine, is pleased to announce the release of the MicroCap Review Magazine Fall 2016 issue online and in print.
The Fall 2016 issue of MicroCap Review, includes new content from our list of expert writers and opinion leaders, as well as featured articles on public MicroCap and private emerging growth companies, including:
- TapImmune, Inc. (OTCQB: TPIV)
- Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE: SFE)
- IEG Holdings Corporation (OTCQX: IEGH)
- Apivio Systems, Inc. (TSX-V: APV)
- XTI Aircraft Company (PRIVATE COMPANY)
- Energy Fuels Inc. (NYSE MKT: UUUU) (TSX: EFR)
- Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO)
- Reign Sapphire Corporation (OTCQB: RGNP)
- Eurasian Minerals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: EMXX)
- Theralase Technologies Inc. (TSX-V: TLT) (OTC PINK: TLTFF)
- US Nuclear Corp. (OTC PINK: UCLE)
- Millrock Resources, Inc. (TSX-V: MRO)
- Nano Dimension Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: NNDM)
- Endexx Corporation (OTC: EDXC)
- Grow Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: GRSO)
"We are proud to commemorate our 10 Year Anniversary with the release of the Fall 2016 issue of the MicroCap Review. We have included profiled companies from multiple sectors including Healthcare, Consumer Products, Cyber Security, Technology, Fintech, Commercial Services, and Resources. This issue has several informative articles about Reg A+ mini-IPOs and for the first time an ad page for a Reg A+ Offering Circular of XTI Aircraft Company. On behalf of SNN Inc. and the MicroCap Review Team, I would like to thank our subscribers, advertisers, contributing writers, and profiled companies for their participation in this issue," stated Shelly Kraft, Chairman and CEO of SNN, Inc.
"In a nation that has lost faith and trust in so many (former) bedrock institutions there is one area everyone agrees deserves our admiration and respect. Its the small business community and small business person. They are not only the backbone of the nation but also personification of the American Dream. This community is most reflected in the MicroCap stock market and when it comes to covering, exposing and stimulating this market nothing comes close to the work at MicroCap Review magazine. It is the first and last word for ground floor dreams and groundbreaking opportunities. Essentially MicroCap Review is the personification of the American Dream," Charles Payne, Founder and CEO of Wall Street Strategies, and Host of "Making Money with Charles Payne" on Fox Business Network.
Chris Lahiji, Founder and CEO of LD Micro commented, "SNN has played a quintessential role in the microcap space over the past decade. From the magazine to their online platform, the content they provide is invaluable to everyone interested in the space. We wish the entire team well, and expect the next ten years to be even better."
Michael Porter of Porter, LeVay & Rose commented, "We have found SNN's MicroCap Review to be an excellent resource in increasing our microcap clients' visibility to a wide investor audience, congratulations on your 10 Year Anniversary."
Click here to read: MicroCap Review Fall 2016 Issue
MicroCap Review Fall 2016 Issue also features articles from leading thinkers and experts in the MicroCap Stock Market, including:
- Jim Collins, "MicroCap Guru"
- Rick Rule, "The Cyclical Nature of Natural Resources"
- Margaret Rosenfeld, "Adjusting to Public Company Life After Ringing the Bell"
- David Weild and Daniel Barfield, "Reg A+ 'From Converting Reservations Into Buy Orders and Exit Strategies'"
- Michael Colon, "Regulation A+, Engaging the Crowd – Testing the Waters"
- Louis A. Bevilacqua, Esq., "So, What's Wrong with Reg A+"
- John Lowy, "Regulation A+ Observations One Year Later"
- Daniel Mulcahy, "Exciting News: All Investors Can Now Get Into Select IPO's"
- Sam Namiri, "When to Buy and Sell MicroCap Stocks"
- Maj Soueidan, "MicroCaps – First Mover Advantage"
- Chris Lahiji, "What Am I Buying?"
- David Morgan, "The Time to Buy the Miners, Gold, and Silver is Now!"
- Legal Corner: "Ask the Legal Experts" by Eric Hellige and Francesca Djerejian
- Cannabis Corner: "The Coming Election Season Cannabis Stock Trade" by Alan Brochstein
- Cyber Security Corner: "Cyber Security" by Yoram Golandsky
- Resources Corner: "MicroCap Action in the Uranium Space" by Nick Hodge
- Commodities Corner: "Commodities in Review" by Mark Shore
- Accounting Corner: "MicroCaps in SEC Cross Hairs of Non GAAP Measurement Debate" by Corey Fischer
- Asia Corner: "Global Risks Weighing on Hong Kong Stocks" by Leslie Richardson
- Robert Kraft, "As a Millennial Investor, Why Should I Have a Diversified MicroCap Portfolio?"
- Karl Douglas, "Coal will be 3rd Most Popular Source of Energy in 2030"
- Shelley Goldberg, "The ABCs of Sustainable Investing"
- Dr. Eugene Seymour, "The Zika Virus Epidemic… Risks to Americans"
- Leslie Bocskor, "The Private Side of Cannabis"
- Comparison Chart of Various Securities Offerings by Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC
- David Alsup, New BD and RIA Formations Chart
- WallStreet, Chicken - Episode 14, "Wall Street Weekend"
The MicroCap Review Magazine is available to subscribers Free on www.MicroCapReview.com, where you can fill out a "SUBSCRIBE" form to receive a printed copy. You can also pick up your copy at over fifty global financial conferences annually.
You can also subscribe to receive the next issue of the magazine, by registering for an account on StockNewsNow.com. Follow this link: REGISTER
To receive the next issue of the MicroCap Review Magazine, please follow the link here: SUBSCRIBE
Would you like to advertise in the MicroCap Review? Send us an email:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/microcap-review-magazine-fall-2016-issue-now-available-300322794.html
SOURCE SNN Incorporated