LOS ANGELES, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- H2 Energy Renaissance (www.h2energyrenaissance.com), a clean energy startup and Cleantech Open semifinalist, has developed and patented a hydrogen generator and a new type of battery in one device.
The technology is 100% carbon free, environmentally safe and sustainable. The significance of our discovery is as significant as discovery of fire. In parallel to hydrogen production, our by-product can be used as energy source for rechargeable battery production which offsets 100% of all costs related to hydrogen production.
This clean fuel source is up to 90% cheaper than fossil fuels. The technology has been developed and needs funding to go to market.
Serious investors are welcomed to attend a live demonstration of the generator and its electrically charged by-product.
Kirill Gichunts, CEO, kindly asks "If you know the parties below please pass this article to them."
Breakthrough Energy Coalition: Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Marc Benioff, Richard Branson, Ray Dalio, Tom Steyer, Mukesh Ambani, Neil Shen, Nat and Laura Simons, Masayoshi Son, and Ratan Tata.
- Cost of hydrogen is 65 cents for 1 gallon of gas equivalent
- 1 kilowatt costs 1.5 cents
The by-product can be sold to manufacture rechargeable batteries to completely offset the input costs for the production of hydrogen.
Hydrogen generator can be used:
- Any transport company can place generator on board cars, trucks, trains or ships
- Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, GM, Mercedes-Benz have fuel cell cars
- True Zero, Chevron and Shell can build H2 filling stations: H2 will cost 5x cheaper
- Siemens can utilize hydrogen to power boilers, produce clean electricity
- Germany and Japan can use the generator to replace natural gas
- CHP technology (IC engines with heat recapture) would produce electricity/heat at any industrial facility for 2 cents per kilowatt
- Nippon Venture Capital can solve Japan's energy problems with one investment to create hydrogen society
- Tokyo Electric Power Company: 3,000 large generators will deliver fuel for 1,000 MW of clean power for 2-4 cents per kilowatt of completely clean energy
- Tokyo-Gas can replace natural gas with hydrogen and save Japan 75%
This technology, easy to mass produce, needs your help to go to market to replace fossil fuels and save millions of lives.
Sign up to receive our updates: www.h2energyrenaissance.com
Media Contact: Kirill Gichunts, 1-415-251-3690, email@example.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/miracle-technology-for-breakthrough-energy-coalition-300364231.html
SOURCE H2 Energy Renaissance