NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- MLB.com At Bat, the top-selling, award-winning suite of mobile applications developed by MLB Advanced Media, is back for the 2011 season today and earlier than ever before will deliver a special free preview of MLB.TV live streaming video for At Bat 11 on Apple devices starting Saturday, February 26. At Bat 11, which is available now for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android and BlackBerry, also introduces a new favorite Club home screen customization functionality for select devices.
With Opening Day just five weeks away, At Bat 11 will deliver additional updates prior to the regular season, including brand new features, offers and functionalities.
Spring Training 2011
MLB.com At Bat 11 across each of these platforms offers the most comprehensive coverage of Grapefruit and Cactus League action with access to live Spring Training games, including every available radio feed and in progress statistical data. Among the At Bat 11 features available for Spring Training are:
- Customize home screen to feature a designated favorite team (iPhone, iPod touch, Android only).
- Watch live streaming of about 150 available Spring Training games with a special mobile free preview of MLB.TV (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad only).
- Listen to available radio broadcasts of Spring Training games
- Follow league-wide scoreboards and batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game
- Enhanced video library archive, searchable by player or team
- Breaking news, schedules and interactive rosters and players stats for every team
- Full-season schedule calendars
MLB.com At Bat 11 is available to subscribers for a one-time fee of $14.99 for the entire 2011 season. For more information, visit MLB.com.