NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Key Facts:
- Networked Insights is announcing the launch of an Innovator Trial Program, which will provide select brands access to SocialSense, the company's advanced marketing decisions platform.
- SocialSense is the first platform that places smart and actionable real-time consumer insights into the hands of brand advertisers as well as media and entertainment companies. The platform leverages Networked Insights' years of expertise developing solutions for the world's most innovative brand marketers, enabling real-time marketing decisions that keep brands in-sync with their target audiences. The result is improved brand planning, targeting, messaging and activations.
- Companies including Samsung, GE, and Revlon have relied on SocialSense for rapid discovery of genuine, unbiased audience interests from consumer conversations across the web. These companies have used the platform to gain greater marketing insights, improve decision-making, and stay competitive.
- The Innovator Trial Program gives leading brands the chance to experience the power of social data in new ways, allowing them to make more informed decisions that improve the strategic planning and execution of marketing programs.
- Networked Insights invites interested marketers to apply for the program by visiting www.networkedinsights.com/adtech. Offer subject to qualified users.
Dan Neely, CEO, Networked Insights:
"Today's challenger brands understand the power that can be harnessed in social data with the right analysis that extracts hidden, counter-intuitive consumer trends. With SocialSense, we've combined our industry-leading semantic analysis firepower with the ability to define audience insights, discover the most compelling trends and recommend the most impactful actions to optimize marketing. More than 30 of the largest global brands have worked with our company and used our technology-driven solutions to improve marketing. This announcement is major step in making our exclusive technology platform available to more leading marketers, which will ultimately help them dominate their industries."
Dan Cropsey, SVP Product, Networked Insights
"We are fortunate to have helped apply the most powerful marketing dataset ever to several world-class brands and marketing innovators. Now with SocialSense much of those technologies, data investments and best practices are directly available to inform more brands and more marketing decisions."
Additional Information & Highlights:
- Networked Insights has informed marketing decisions with brands that spend over $5B in advertising including companies like GE, MillerCoors, Proctor & Gamble, Samsung, RIM, Viacom, Group M, MediaBrands, Starcom and Mediavest.
- Differing from many other available offerings, Networked Insights bases its analytics on semantic analysis, a technique that allows users to cluster different data elements based on similarity, rather than preset positive or negative "sentiment" classifications.
- Networked Insights: www.networkedinsights.com
- Networked Insights Blog: http://blog.networkedinsights.com
- Networked Insights Twitter: http://twitter.com/NetInsights
About Networked Insights
Networked Insights is transforming the way companies make marketing investments by informing decisions with real-time consumer data. Our enterprise-class analytics solutions uncover audience interests that brands use to stay in-sync with their customers. The result is discovering the minimal effective amount of spend and improving marketing performance.
Over the past six years, Networked Insights has provided solutions to enterprise clients like GE, MillerCoors, Proctor & Gamble, Samsung, Revlon, and Viacom who leverage social data to improve efficiency and effectiveness across the entire marketing lifecycle.
Networked Insights has a history of innovation and industry recognition. In 2012, Networked Insights was named one of world's 50 "Most Innovative Companies" by Fast Company and was declared as "unrivaled in socially informed media planning and buying" by Forrester Research.
SOURCE Networked Insights