New Bloomberg Law App Provides Seamless Access To Personalized Content
ARLINGTON, Va., Feb. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Bloomberg BNA has released a new app for iPhones and Android phones designed to provide Bloomberg Law subscribers with timely, personalized content. The app is available to Bloomberg Law subscribers at no additional charge from the App Store and Google Play.
"From meetings with clients to arguments in court, our clients need to access their Bloomberg Law content no matter where they are. This new app brings not only an added mobility to their service, but was designed to specifically deliver actionable, personalized content, seamlessly from the app to desktop and back again," said Joe Breda, Executive Vice President, Product, at Bloomberg BNA.
The new Bloomberg Law app allows users to:
- View news and analysis targeted to their interests
- Follow news, litigation, and market performance of clients, prospects, and other companies on their Watchlist
- Read BNA Law Reports and get email notifications
- Receive the latest Bloomberg Law alerts for legal and news searches
- Access legal documents and news articles within their reading Queue – online or offline – and maximize workflow efficiency with documents seamlessly synched between desktop and mobile app
- Easily track dockets, opinions or bills in their interest areas
- Share legal documents and news with other Bloomberg Law subscribers
Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg BNA's flagship legal and business intelligence, news, and research platform, is designed for leading legal professionals who are focused on delivering superior client service. By integrating news, company and financial data with exceptional analysis, primary and secondary legal research, and business development tools, Bloomberg Law delivers an advantage to legal professionals handling the most complex legal matters.
About Bloomberg BNA
Bloomberg BNA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bloomberg, is a leading source of legal, regulatory, and business information for professionals. Its network of more than 2,500 reporters, correspondents, and leading practitioners delivers expert analysis, news, practice tools, and guidance - the information that matters most to professionals. Bloomberg BNA's authoritative coverage spans a full range of legal practice areas, including tax & accounting, labor & employment, intellectual property, banking & securities, employee benefits, health care, privacy & data security, human resources, and environment, health & safety.
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA