LONDON, June 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period, 2014 to 2019. The U.S. dominated the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market in 2014 and accounted for a market share of 91.6%. The North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market is expected to witness growth in the coming years as well owing to the increasing strategic expansion of the companies and continuous rise in the aging population. However, the economic slowdown and saturation of the market are some of the factors limiting the growth of the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market.
In this report, the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market is broadly classified by end-user and submarket. Geographically the market is divided into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The U.S. led the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market in 2014, followed by Canada.
The report has profiled the leading players of this market along with recent developments, such as, new product launches, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and joint ventures. It also provides information on the strategies adopted by these leading market players to sustain and strengthen their position in the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market. Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Alcon, Inc., Allergan, Inc. (U.S.), Bausch & Lomb, Inc. (U.S.), Carl Zeiss Meditech AG (Germany), Essilor International S.A. (France), NIDEK Co., Ltd. (Japan), Topcon Corporation (Japan), and STAAR Surgical Company (U.S.) are some of the key players operating in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of the top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles. These insights together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market, initiatives and regulatory policies of the respective governments, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help them in garnering a greater share in the market. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market. It provides usage pattern/ penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of the products (segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls has also been included in the report.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for the ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market across geographies, exploit new distribution channels, new clientele base, and different pricing policies.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, company share analysis, business strategies and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the North American ophthalmology cataract surgery devices market.
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3859296/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-ophthalmology-cataract-surgery-devices-market-by-sub-market-by-end-user--analysis-and-forecast-to-2019-300278800.html