LONDON, Nov. 11, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American soy protein market is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.9% from 2014 to 2019. Globally, North America is one of the most technically advanced regions. The market for soy protein is growing continuously in terms of revenues due to the increasing population and the high standard of living. Consumers have now realized the importance of proteins to maintain weight and prevent lifestyle diseases. The market is witnessing large consumer awareness related to the health benefits of the different kinds of proteins. North America is an important market for soy protein. With a rise in disposable income in the North American countries, the demand for nutritional food is showing promising growth.
In this report, the North American soy protein market has been broadly discussed by its applications such as bakery, confectionery, meat substitute, functional food, dairy alternative, baby food, and others. The application of soy protein in functional food estimated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2014 to 2019. The in-depth analysis of the soy protein market by its types such as soy protein isolates, soy protein concentrates, soy flour, and others, has given in this report.
The U.S. is the largest soy protein market in North America with a market share of 81.0% followed by Canada. Mexico has the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increase in demand for animal protein substitute is driving the North American soy protein market.
The Solae Company (U.S.) has the major chunk in the North American market in terms of market share. The other firms such as ADM (U.S.), CHS, Inc. (U.S.), and Cargill, Inc. (U.S.) are competing for growing food stabilizer colorants market in the region. These companies are developing market strategies such as mergers and acquisions, joint venture, new product development, and expansion to increase their market share in the North American soy protein market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis, market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the North American soy protein market, high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on soy protein offered by the top 10 players in the North American market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the North American soy protein market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various applications of soy protein across North America.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North American soy protein market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the North American soy protein market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2851988/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48