LONDON, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American therapy wound care devices market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period, 2014 to 2019. The North American region dominated the global therapy wound care market and accounted for a market share of 61.5%.
The North American therapy wound care devices market has been segmented on the basis of type, end-user, and geography. On the basis of geography, the North American therapy wound care devices market has been segmented into the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The U.S. led the North American therapy wound care devices market, followed by Canada and Mexico. Canada is the fastest-growing market in the North American therapy wound care devices market.
The report has profiled the leading market players along with the developments (new product launches, partnerships, and joint ventures) and strategies adopted by them over the past few years so as to sustain and strengthen their position in the North American therapy wound care devices market. The key players in the North American therapy wound care devices market are Kinetic Concepts, Inc (U.S.), Smith & Nephew, plc (U.K.), Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (U.S.), ArjoHuntleigh (Sweden), Medela, Inc. (U.S.), ConvaTec Inc. (U.S.), and others.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of the top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles. These insights together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging and high-growth segments of the North American therapy wound care devices market, initiatives and regulatory policies of the respective governments, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help them in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the North American therapy wound care devices market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for therapy wound care devices across geographies, exploit new clientele base, and different pricing policies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments decisions in the North American therapy wound care devices market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market shares, business strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the North American therapy wound care devices market
- Product/ Brand Perception Analysis: Comprehensive study of the customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool (digital marketing language) checking the virality and tonality of blogs.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3859301/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/north-america-therapy-wound-care-devices-market-by-type-by-end-user-by-country--analysis-and-forecasts-to-2019-300282714.html