This is the tenth time Washingtonian magazine has showcased 'Great Places to Work' in the Washington, DC area. The feature is published every other year and dates back to 1999. Winning 2017 workplaces range from a firm of ten employees to a corporation with more than 80,000, and include information technology companies, government agencies, government contractors, nonprofits and more.
"We work hard to attract, hire and retain the very best. I believe our employees stay at Novetta because the work is challenging, there are opportunities to learn and grow, and we have the right culture for our amazing technical workforce," said Marion Ruzecki, Senior Vice President of Employee Care and Development at Novetta.
Benefits available to Novetta employees include:
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, including
- 401k with up to 10% company contribution to boost retirement savings
- Tuition assistance and training programs to further growth
- Career development planning and counseling
- Flexible, personal time off for employees to recharge
- Voluntary benefits such as flexible spending accounts, parental leave,
pet insurance, and more
- Wellness programs to encourage fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- Generous referral bonus program
- Movie nights and other team social events
- Sponsorship and participation in tech meetups, hackathons, and innovation challenges to stay on top of the latest technologies
To learn more about joining the Novetta team and to browse open positions, visit www.novetta.com/careers.
Novetta is a leading advanced analytics company headquartered in McLean, VA with over 700 employees across the US. With more than two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government and commercial enterprises worldwide, Novetta has pioneered disruptive technologies in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media and multi-int fusion. With a unique combination of talent and technology, Novetta enables customers to find clarity from complexity in 'big data' sets never intended to be analyzed together at the scale and speed needed to guide critical business and mission strategy. Visit www.novetta.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/novetta-chosen-as-one-of-top-50-great-places-to-work-in-washington-dc-area-by-washingtonian-magazine-300413277.html