NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers fresh analysis of the global nuclear waste management market. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $1.90bn in 2017.
How this report will benefit you
Discover how you can explore the future business opportunities emerging in this sector. Visiongain's new study tells you and tells you now.
In this brand new report you find 134 in-depth tables, charts and graphs PLUS an EXCLUSIVE interview – all unavailable elsewhere.
The 189 page report provides clear detailed insight into the global nuclear waste management market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The report delivers considerable added value by revealing:
- An exclusive interview with key opinion leader Areva SA giving insights into the industry
- Evaluation of the nuclear waste management market and how it is evolving
- 134 tables, charts and graphs analysing and revealing the growth prospects for the nuclear waste management market
- Global nuclear waste management market forecasts and analysis from 2017-2027.
- Analysis of what is driving and restraining nuclear waste management market dynamics
- Nuclear waste management submarket by waste type forecasts from 2017-2027? The 3 waste type submarkets are provided at global and national level for:
- High-Level waste
- 5 nuclear reactor type submarket forecasts from 2017-2027 by technology type are provided at global and national level for:
- Boiling Water
- Gas Cooler
- Pressurized Water
- Pressurized Heavy Water
- Other Nuclear Reactors.
- 11 leading national nuclear waste management forecasts from 2017-2027 segmented by each of the 4 submarkets with drivers and restraints analysed for each national market
- South Africa
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Profiles of the leading nuclear waste management companies and analysis of their prospects over the forecast period
- Areva SA
- Augean PLC
- Veolia Environmental Services
- Waste Control Specialists, LLC
- Swedish Nuclear Energy Fuel and Waste Management
- BHI Energy
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc.
- Bechtel Corporation
- US Ecology, Inc.
- Consideration of M&A activity will evolve as alliances form during the period between 2017 and 2027?
- PESTEL analysis of the major political, economic, social and technological aspects impacting and influencing regional nuclear waste management markets and submarkets
- Conclusions and recommendations which will aid decision-making
Who should read this report?
- Anyone within the nuclear waste management value chain.
- Nuclear waste companies
- Nuclear decommissioning specialists
- Nuclear reactor contractors
- Utility companies
- District councils,
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Visiongain's study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the nuclear waste management market and leading companies. You find data, trends and predictions.