NEW YORK, March 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM), operator of financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities, today announced the lineup of OTCQX® Best and OTCQB® Venture Market companies presenting at the 28th Annual ROTH Conference, taking place March 13-16 at the Ritz-Carlton in Dana Point, CA. The ROTH Conference, hosted by ROTH Capital Partners, LLC, is one of the largest small-cap investment conferences in the U.S., featuring presentations by senior executives from hundreds of public and private companies in a wide variety of sectors.
OTCQX companies presenting at the conference are as follows:
- ChromaDex Inc. (OTCQX: CDXC)
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQX: DMPI)
- Elio Motors Inc. (OTCQX: ELIO)
- GWR Global Water Resources Corp. (TSX: GWR; OTCQX: GWGWF)
- OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM)
- Resaas Services, Inc. (CSE: RSS; OTCQX: RSASF)
- Snipp Interactive Inc. (TSX-V: SPN; OTCQX: SNIPF)
The OTCQX Best Market is designed for established, investor-focused U.S. and global companies that meet high financial standards, are current in their disclosure and are sponsored by a professional third-party advisor. OTCQX companies are distinguished by the integrity of their operations and diligence with which they convey their qualifications.
OTCQB companies presenting at the conference are as follows:
- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: AKTS)
- Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQX: ARTH)
- AuthentiDate Holding Corp. (OTCQB: ADAT)
- Barfresh Food Group Inc. (OTCQB: BRFH)
- Bionik Laboratories Corp. (OTCQB: BNKL)
- Biomerica Inc. (OTCQB: BMRA)
- BioSig Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: BSGM)
- Cachet Financial Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: CAFN)
- Cocrystal Pharma, Inc. (OTCQB: COCP)
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: EKSO)
- Elbit Vision Systems Ltd. (OTCQB: EVSNF)
- Electronic Cigarettes International Group, Ltd. (OTCQB: ECIG)
- Foundation Healthcare Inc. (OTCQB: FDNH)
- Ironclad Performance Wear Corp. (OTCQB: ICPW)
- MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: MBVX)
- Matinas Biopharma Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: MTNB)
- Nemus Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: NMUS)
- OptimizeRx Corp. (OTCQB: OPRX)
- PURE Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: PURE)
- Quantum Materials Corp. (OTCQB: QTMM)
- Relmada Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: RLMD)
- RespireRx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (OTCQB: RSPI)
- Royale Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: ROYL)
- Social Reality Inc. (OTCQB: SCRI)
- Southern Concepts Restaurant Group, Inc. (OTCQB: RIBS)
- Telkonet, Inc. (OTCQB: TKOI)
- ViewRay, Inc. (OTCQB: VRAY)
- Viveve Medical, Inc. (OTCQB: VIVMF)
The OTCQB Venture Market is designed for entrepreneurial and development stage U.S. and international companies that meet a minimum bid price test, are current in their disclosure and undergo an annual company verification and management certification process.
Select company presentations will be webcast live and available for on-demand replay after the event. For more information, visit http://www.roth.com/main/page.aspx?PageID=7270.
In addition, OTC Markets Group's Executive Vice President of Corporate Services Jason Paltrowitz will speak on two panels about up-listing to a national exchange and preparing for an Initial Public Offering on Tuesday, March 15. Below are the details.
Up-listing to a U.S. National Exchange Panel
Tuesday, March 15
7:00-8:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Pacific Promenade Ballroom
IPO Readiness Panel
Tuesday, March 15
9:00-10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Pacific Promenade Ballroom
OTC Markets Group is a Gold Sponsor of the 28th Annual ROTH Conference.
For more about the conference, visit http://www.roth.com/main/Page.aspx?PageID=7270.
About OTC Markets Group Inc.
OTC Markets Group Inc. (OTCQX: OTCM) operates Open, Transparent and Connected financial markets for 10,000 U.S. and global securities. Through our OTC Link® ATS, we directly link a diverse network of broker-dealers that provide liquidity and execution services for a wide spectrum of securities. We organize these securities into markets to inform investors of opportunities and risks: the OTCQX® Best Market; the OTCQB® Venture Market; and the Pink® Open Market. Our data-driven platform enables investors to easily trade through the broker of their choice at the best possible price and empowers a broad range of companies to improve the quality and availability of information for their investors. To learn more about how we create better informed and more efficient financial markets, visit www.otcmarkets.com.
OTC Link ATS is operated by OTC Link LLC, member FINRA/SIPC and SEC regulated ATS.
Subscribe to the OTC Markets RSS Feed
Saskia Sidenfaden, OTC Markets Group Inc., +1 (212) 896-4428, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE OTC Markets Group Inc.