Other features of this system include:
- Entire hanger system is API V3 qualified
- Torque lock enables liner rotation (ability to rotate, push and pull in highly deviated wells)
- Large bypass flow-by area prevents running tools from unlocking prematurely
- Hold-down slips included for additional liner stability
- Bonded element design allows for higher circulation rates and liner run in hole speeds without damaging the element
"We're very pleased with the success of the PrimeSET Liner Hanger and look forward to providing operators with reliable liner hanger systems for both open hole and cemented applications," said Packers Plus President, Ian Bryant.
The PrimeSET Liner Hanger is available with a complete line of tubing seal accessories and elastomers and is part of a larger cemented completion suite of solutions which will be formally launched later this month. For more information, visit http://packersplus.com/solution/plh/
About Packers Plus
Packers Plus is an industry leader in designing and manufacturing lower completions solutions for a variety of technically challenging applications. Known for its innovative, high-quality and responsive style, the privately held company has run over 16,000 completion systems, accounting for over 240,000 fracture stages since it started operations in 2000. Today, Packers Plus has employees around the world, maintaining an influential role in key markets and remaining true to its roots—an innovative company with a focused niche, enabling it to be one of the best in the industry. Learn more at packersplus.com.
SOURCE Packers Plus Energy Services Inc.