DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., July 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In the quest for the ultimate anti-aging solution, plant stem cells are the leaders in skincare innovation, results, and benefits. Pevonia®, a worldwide leader in professional spa skincare, introduces advancements in plant stem cell technology with the new Stem Cells Phyto-Elite™ collection. A breakthrough in phyto-biology with proprietary advanced formulas, Stem Cells Phyto-Elite™ features two stem cell sources, Argan Tree and European Comfrey Root, which are proven to visibly repair aging skin. Featuring a Multi-Active Foaming Cleanser, an Intensive Serum, and an Intensive Cream, the skincare collection sets higher standards in cellular regeneration by getting to the root cause of skin aging.
With its two unique stem cell sources and a concentration of stem cells that is five to ten times higher than what is currently available, the Pevonia Stem Cells Phyto-Elite™ collection reduces the look of wrinkles while increasing firmness and providing smoother and more radiant looking skin. Each product in the collection enables maximum absorbency and faster repair activity, plus additional anti-oxidant, protective, and anti-aging benefits for the skin.
"For more than two decades, Pevonia® has been committed to creating luxurious products with botanical ingredients that provide real, natural results," said Dr. Jurist of Pevonia International. "We're excited to bring the advanced topical solutions and innovations in our new Stem Cells Phyto-Elite™ collection and their cutting-edge ingredients into the home to be used daily for optimum results."
Botanical Ingredients for Clinical Results
As we age, the epidermal layer of the skin becomes thinner, rougher, drier and uneven, as skin cells turn over at a slower rate than in youth. Plant stem cells provide a natural solution for aging skin, as these cells are able to repair skin tissue and prolong the lifecycle of human skin cells. To create the Stem Cells Phyto-Elite™ Collection, Pevonia® looked to two specific natural resources for skin rejuvenation and repair – the Argan Tree and European Comfrey Root.
- Stem Cells from the Argan tree improve the regenerative capacity of dermal skin cells, providing excellent support and elasticity to the skin from deep within while also improving the extra cellular matrix structure to reduce wrinkles. A clinical test on females with an average age of 49 applied a topical application of a cream containing 0.4% Argan Stem Cells directly on crow's feet and around the eye contour for a period of 56 days. Test results revealed a remarkable 26% reduction in wrinkle depth on these areas.
- Stem cells from the European Comfrey Root, also known as Symphytum Stem Cells, work at the epidermal layer of skin, speeding up skin renewal and acting as a new growth bonding agent to improve epidermal thickness and naturally increase Hyaluronic Acid content, which lends strength and flexibility to the skin. In a similar clinical test, women between the ages of 40 and 60 applied a cream containing the Symphytum Stem Cell twice daily for a period of 56 days. The results revealed a reduction in skin renewal time by a remarkable 8%, with a 12% improvement in skin smoothness.
A Legacy of Beautiful Skin
The new Pevonia Stem Cells Phyto-Elite™ collection works from deep within the skin's layers, starting at the dermis, to deliver healthy, ageless looking skin. The collection includes:
- Multi-Active Foaming Cleanser ($43.50): A multi-active one-step formula for high performance cleansing and toning. Ideal for all skin types, and to use morning and night.
- Intensive Serum ($159): For use after the Multi-Active Foaming Cleanser. A rejuvenating booster providing smoothing and hydrating benefits, this serum protects and energizes cells while accelerating the repair of aging skin. Best used morning and night.
- Intensive Cream ($159): A potent anti-aging moisturizer, this daily intensive cream hydrates, brightens, and protects while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles at the source. Best used morning and night.
All Pevonia® products are made with natural and organic extracts, and are alcohol free, gluten free, paraben free, lanolin free, mineral oil free, PABA free, sodium lauryl sulfate free, non-GMO and Mother Earth Approved.
Pevonia Stem Cells Phyto-Elite™ is available beginning July 2014 at www.Pevonia.com and at elite spas worldwide. Please visit www.Pevonia.com for additional product information and to find a spa location near you.
Pevonia believes the most powerful ingredients in skincare come from the safest source – nature. For more than two decades, Pevonia uses highly sustainable processes in line with the company's stance on environmental conservation, tests only on humans, and has been the leader in delivering natural skincare solutions to the finest spas and professional aestheticians worldwide. Pevonia continues to be the leader by delivering outstanding skin solutions that restore, rejuvenate, and revitalize all skin types. For more information on Pevonia and to purchase its product collections, visit www.pevonia.com or follow us on social: