Phenol Derivatives from China Continue to Drive Global Demand
DUBLIN, July 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gnd9c8/cumene_global) has announced the addition of the "Cumene Global Market to 2020 - Phenol Derivatives from China Continue to Drive Global Demand, Further Increasing Regional Dominance" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
"Cumene Global Market to 2020 - Phenol Derivatives from China Continue to Drive Global Demand, Further Increasing Regional Dominance"", is an in-depth report focusing on the demand side of the global cumene industry.
The report provides the reader with detailed analysis and forecasts regarding the major economic and market trends affecting global cumene demand in all major regions of the world. It also provides analysis and description of the major drivers and restraints affecting cumene demand in various regions.
Global cumene demand is assessed in terms of end-user segments, price and competitive landscape, at both the regional and national level. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global cumene market, covering all major parameters.
- Drivers, restraints and challenges affecting the growth of the cumene market for all major regions: Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America
- Demand and production volume forecasts for the cumene markets of major countries: the US, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Italy, Poland, Spain, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and Brazil
- Demand volume forecasts for the major end-user applications, highlighting the trends and volume share analysis for each of these applications in all major countries
- Pricing forecasts and analysis for the major countries and regions
- Cumene import and export trends in all the major countries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gnd9c8/cumene_global
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.