NEW CANAAN, Conn., June 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to the recent petition signed by 11 million people worldwide to stop the Yulin Dog Festival, PRAI Beauty, a global skincare company, offers a proposal to the people of Yulin that will focus global attention on Yulin as a city that loves dogs rather than a city that murders them by serving them as food.
The announcement was made by PRAI Beauty's CEO and Founder, Cathy Kangas.
Any resident of Yulin who is ashamed of the terrible publicity the city and its residents have received because of the Yulin Dog Festival should consider this proposal.
If Yulin agrees to shut down the Yulin Dog Festival, PRAI Beauty is prepared to offer the following:
- It will sponsor sustainable Chinese cuisine feasts held around the city, to entertain tourists that were originally in town for the festival.
- It will work with Yulin's leading hotels on a multi-million-dollar worldwide Tourism Campaign, to entice tourists to come to Yulin and experience the best Chinese food, cultural and world famous hot springs. This is a viable alternative that will bring tourists to Yulin 365 days of the year rather than once a year for the Yulin Dog Festival.
- PRAI Beauty Group, a luxurious anti-aging skincare line sold internationally on home shopping networks, will create a new product using the mineral waters from the Yulin hot springs. PRAI will sell this new product on TV in the following countries listed below, with 100% of the proceeds going to the Yulin Community! The company will enlighten its viewers in 9 countries around the world, that Yulin has more to offer than cruel and barbaric traditions. PRAI's total audiences around the world include:
- United States – 97 Million Viewers
- United Kingdom – 40 Million Viewers
- Germany – 38 Million Viewers
- Italy – 30 Million Viewers
- France – 18 Million Viewers
- Japan – 15 Million Viewers
- Australia – 5 Million Viewers
- Canada – 4 Million Viewers
- Dubai – 3 Million Viewers
PRAI Beauty Group is contacting the CEOs of POWERFUL American companies doing business in China - Walmart, Nike, General Motors, Microsoft, Apple, KFC, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, Intel, Starbucks, and Boeing, among others, to support its efforts to end the Yulin Dog Festival.
Residents of Yulin interested in an alternative to the Festival should contact Mary Duffy at 212-922-0900 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/prai-beauty-annouces-a-multi-million-dollar-offer-to-the-people-of-yulin-to-stop-the-yulin-dog-festival-300285857.html
SOURCE PRAI Beauty Group