Radionomy Provides Commercial Radio Broadcasters with No-Cost Online Solution Radio Stations Use Radionomy to Broadcast Online; Grow and Monetize Listeners Worldwide
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Radionomy (radionomy.com), the leader in user-generated radio station platforms for producers, listeners and broadcasters around the world, today announced the availability of Radionomy for Broadcasters, its no-cost next-generation platform for commercial broadcasters. The platform's solutions, which enable traditional broadcasters to grow their audiences globally and increase revenue, offer an all-inclusive streaming package, as well as options for larger, well-established stations to create specialized, custom-programmed ad-insertion.
"As consumers increasingly turn to streaming for their favorite music and talk radio shows, many traditional AM/FM broadcasters are trying to do it themselves using archaic streaming methods that will soon be obsolete…others have simply put off its adoption and are losing important listeners," said Thierry Ascarez, US Country Manager, Radionomy. "Radionomy offers the most advanced streaming capabilities to broadcasters at no cost so that they can expand the live, colorful programming of AM/FM to the growing online audience."
Radionomy for Broadcasters provides a seamless solution to broadcasters that want to take their streaming to the next level without worrying about the business or technology behind online streaming. The platform offers two solutions:
- Radionomy for Broadcasters Blue -- provides unlimited free worldwide streaming and all other radio features. It is designed for "pure players" such as Internet-only broadcasters and independent AM/FM stations.
- Radionomy for Broadcasters Purple -- custom-designed for larger networks that wish to retain their existing streaming provider while integrating Radionomy benefits such as ad insertion.
Both platforms are available immediately to US-based broadcasters and offer all the free tools and services needed to grow and monetize listeners locally and internationally, including:
- Revenue based on accumulated listener hours
- Up-to-the-minute listener data and historical analytics
- Integration with marketing tools and social media
- International measurement compliance
- Interfaces with existing audio feeds and automation software
- Time-proven and universally compatible technology
"Whether you're a new broadcaster or an established network of stations, Radionomy enables you to take your programming online, keeping the spirit of AM/FM alive while connecting with an international audience," concluded Ascarez.
Radionomy is a free global service that allows radio enthusiasts from around the world to create their own online radio stations. Radionomy's ground-breaking platform, provides the tools for members to broadcast, promote and monetize their own station free of charge. The platform features a wide variety of music and themed stations to discover and listen to. Radionomy stations are more than just playlists, they are produced and run by real people such as music fans, artists, DJs, opinion leaders, comedians and story tellers etc.