DALLAS, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Registration is now live for Shape, an AT&T1 Tech Expo, for mobile app developers, video content creators and tech professionals. Hosted by the AT&T Developer Program, Shape kicks-off the afternoon of July 15, and runs all day July 16, at AT&T Park in San Francisco. In one of the country's most inspiring ball parks, Shape's immersive activities will inspire and celebrate innovation:
- A thought-provoking Speaker Line-Up. Hear from Jared Leto, Ray Kurzweil, Jason Silva, Nate Silver, Peter Diamandis, Ralph de la Vega, John Stankey, and John Donovan.
- Tech Talks. Join Oculus, Google, Stanford's AI Lab, Astrobotic, Eyeris Technologies, Cognitive and more.
- Exhibits on the Park's Promenade from AT&T and more than 30 tech partners. Experience dynamic, interactive demos on VR, AR, Smart Cities, IoT, Wearables, AI, robotics and more.
- A Hackathon. Compete to win more than $100K in prizes
- Finals for an online technical Innovation Challenge in Augmented Networks, Smart Cities and Connected Things.
- A Maker Camp. 7-17 year old kids will hack, tinker, learn and make with hands on technology projects in connection with AT&T Aspire – our signature philanthropic initiative to help students succeed in school and beyond.
"We see an incredible collision of entertainment and wireless technology, which inspires us to drive innovation and collaboration for everyone," said David Christopher, chief marketing officer, AT&T Entertainment Group. "We are passionate about bringing the best and brightest minds together to explore where the future will be, and Shape will help the industry do that."
1 AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, mobile, high-speed Internet and voice services. We're the world's largest provider of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. We offer the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider*. And we help businesses worldwide serve their customers better with our mobility and highly secure cloud solutions.
Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at http://about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/att and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/att.
© 2016 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
*Global coverage claim based on offering discounted voice and data roaming; LTE roaming; voice roaming; and world-capable smartphone and tablets in more countries than any other U.S. based carrier. International service required. Coverage not available in all areas. Coverage may vary per country and be limited/restricted in some countries.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/registration-is-live-for-shape-an-att-tech-expo-300281171.html
SOURCE AT&T Inc.