RemoteLock from LockState Works with Airbnb's New Host Assist Program
PARIS and DENVER, Nov. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, RemoteLock from LockState announced that it is one of the first integrations with Airbnb's new Host Assist program, launched today at the Airbnb Open conference in Paris, France.
Host Assist allows Airbnb hosts to connect with keyless entry companies, including RemoteLock from LockState, to easily coordinate guest entry by sending virtual keys/codes without the need to wait for guests, hide keys, or manually schedule times for access permission.
Hosts can choose to integrate their Airbnb listings with RemoteLock. When a guest books with a listing that uses Host Assist with a RemoteLock, the booking information is automatically sent to the RemoteLock system, which then creates a code on the lock that will activate when the booking starts, and expire when the guest is scheduled to check out.
"Over the years, RemoteLock from LockState has enjoyed helping many Airbnb hosts solve the problem of letting travelers in their properties with our cloud-controlled door locks," said Nolan Mondrow, CEO of LockState. "We are excited to work with Airbnb to make it even easier for hosts to remotely manage and monitor their properties."
RemoteLock -- the Smartest Lock for Your Property
RemoteLock, the first and leading WiFi keypad door lock, gives hosts, property owners and managers the ability to monitor and manage access control for their guests. With the RemoteLock you can:
- Give temporary codes to guests through the Airbnb booking system's full integration with RemoteLock
- Issue new codes or delete codes from your computer or phone.
- Know who enters your property and when.
- Receive email or text alerts when codes are used.
- No need for key exchanges or rekeying lock when keys are lost.
Providing security solutions for over a decade, RemoteLock offers multiple locks that will work for Airbnb hosts:
- The RemoteLock 6i -- the leading durable, weather-proof keypad WiFi lock -- offers Airbnb hosts the best solution for managing access and monitoring usage of the lock.
- The RemoteLock 500i (and forthcoming RemoteLock 5i) is the WiFi smart lock meant for indoor locations looking for smart lock solutions.
- The ResortLock is the smart lock meant for locations without 24/7 WiFi, but still works with the Airbnb integration.
You can find out more about the RemoteLock solutions that integrate with Airbnb at www.remotelock.com/airbnb.
Colorado-based LockState develops and sells cloud-based access control, monitoring and security products under the brands RemoteLock, LockState, ResortLock, and LockStateConnect. Since 2004 the company has been manufacturing keyless locks and safes and in 2011 launched LockStateConnect, a suite of internet connected Wi-Fi products. RemoteLock from LockState's mission is to enable property owners and managers to control access and monitor their properties even when they are far away.
For more information, contact John Cargile, Marketing Manager, at 877-254-5625 x 111 or email
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/remotelock-from-lockstate-works-with-airbnbs-new-host-assist-program-300177647.html
SOURCE RemoteLock from LockState