SALT LAKE CITY, March 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Republic Mortgage Home Loans, one of the Top 50 mortgage lenders in America, announced today the release of a new mobile app exclusively for its borrowers and applicants. My Mortgage by Republic Mortgage Home Loans is the first app of its kind and gives homeowners ongoing insight into their mortgage.
"We're very excited to see almost a year of intense research and development come to fruition" said Scott Leishman, CEO of Republic Mortgage. "We've put everything we could into making this a wonderful experience for our customers, and hope they enjoy using it as much as we do."
The My Mortgage mobile app will allow applicants and borrowers to keep up with their home loan in a way never before offered in the industry. Specifically, users can:
- Track their loan application from submission to approval
- Follow changes in their mortgage balance and payments throughout the life of their loan
- Stay up to date on the latest interest rates and home values in their neighborhood through our market update
- Try out our easy-to-use calculators to, for example, estimate new payments after a refinance or figure out how quickly you can pay down your principal
- Track total principal and interest paid year to date and all time
- Access our vast knowledge center, Mortgage U, to learn virtually anything they need to know about financing their home
- Maintain and easily contact their Mortgage Loan Officer, real estate agent, insurance agent, and title company
- Receive important updates regarding their loan pushed directly to their device
- View and interact with their amortization table
- Secure all their data through a personal login or PIN
My Mortgage is currently available for iOS devices in Apple's App Store as well as Android devices in Google Play. For download links or to learn more about My Mortgage, please visit http://republicmortgage.com/mobile. An introductory video can also be seen at http://vimeo.com/58731120.
"Tens of thousands of our current customers will benefit a great deal from this app," continued Leishman, "and we'll use it to welcome new borrowers to the Republic Mortgage family in the months and years to come."
About Republic Mortgage Home Loans: Founded in 1983, Republic Mortgage Home Loans has been providing home loans to happy homeowners for 30 years. It was named last year as one of the Top 50 mortgage lenders in America and continues to expand with 36 branches in 17 states. As a private independent mortgage correspondent, Republic Mortgage works with a large number of investors and, as such, is able to offer a wide variety of loan products through decentralized processing and in-house underwriting.
Republic Mortgage Home Loans is an equal housing lender.
SOURCE Republic Mortgage Home Loans