DUBLIN, Apr. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cloud Computing Market in Europe" report to their offering.
The European Cloud Computing industry is expected to generate total revenues of $18.9bn in 2016.
Whilst not on the scale of the industry in US, European Cloud computing continues to be a quickly developing and fast growing industry. Organizations have sought cloud solutions to reduce expenditure, widen productivity and scale, and increase computing power in light of Big Data issues. Western European countries are ranked significantly higher on the World Economic Forum Network Readiness rankings than those in the East.
Who Should Read This Report
Executive leaders and business unit leaders, procurement managers, advisors, Investors who have responsibilities to set their organization on a Digital transformation and cloud journey.
Readers will get a deeper understanding of the current adoption level, market drivers and challenges of cloud services in European organizations which would help IT vendors to market their products and services effectively in Western and Eastern European region. The report covers the impact of Brexit and how cloud services vendor can penetrate European market keeping in mind other issues related to data privacy and protection, data accessibility laws, email spam laws etc.
Cloud service providers can look into the IT spend areas by countries and their forecasts till 2021. With growing adoption of cloud services, European enterprises continue to see IT security as a major barrier to adoption which is continuously haunting the enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Europe Cloud Computing Market - An Overview
2. Europe Cloud Computing Market Size and Forecast
3. Europe Cloud Computing Market, By Cloud Models
4. Europe Cloud Computing Market, By Country Breakdown
5. Europe Cloud Computing Market - Market Approach Post Brexit
5.1. Adoption of Cloud in Europe
5.2. Competitive Analysis - Cloud Services Players
5.3. Europe Cloud Computing Market Trends and Challenges
5.3.1. Data Issues
5.3.2. Accessibility Issues
5.3.3. Marketing and Email Issues
5.3.4. Legal Contract Issues
5.3.5. Brexit Issues
5.3.6. GTM Approach
6. Europe Cloud Computing Adoption Trends
6.1. Western Europe Cloud Market Insights
6.1.1. Cloud Deployment Plan
6.1.2. Key Cloud Adoption Drivers
6.1.3. Key Cloud Adoption Challenges
6.1.4. Key Cloud Services Adoption Methods
6.1.5. Investments in Bundled Services
6.1.6. Hybrid Cloud Usage
6.1.7. Key Drivers for Public Cloud Services Adoption
6.1.8. Key Challenges for Public Cloud Services Adoption
6.1.9. SaaS Adoption
6.2. Eastern Europe Cloud Market Insights
6.2.1. Key Drivers of Cloud Services Adoption
6.2.2. Cloud Services Adoption, by Cloud Type (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS)
6.2.3. Cloud Services Budgets
6.2.4. Key Benefits of Cloud Services Adoption
6.2.5. Key Challenges for Cloud Services Adoption
6.2.6. Infrastructure Migration to Cloud Timeline
6.2.7. Key Recommendations
7. UK - Cloud Computing - An overview
8. UK Government Cloud Spending
9. UK Cloud Computing - Market Size and Forecasts
10. UK Cloud Computing Market, By Cloud Models
11. UK Cloud Computing Market - Competitive Analysis
11.1. Amazon.com, Inc.
11.2. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
11.3. Microsoft Corporation
11.4. Salesforce.com, inc.
12. Germany Cloud Computing Market - An Overview
13. Germany Cloud Computing Market Size and Forecast
14. Germany Cloud Computing Market, By Cloud Models
15. Germany Cloud Computing Market - Competitive Analysis
15.1. Amazon.com, Inc.
15.2. International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)
15.3. Microsoft Corporation
15.4. Salesforce.com, inc.
16. Cloud Security: Continues to Remain a Concern
17. Key Aspects for Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Selection
18. Key Recommendations
19. Europe Cloud Service IT Spending (US $ Million), By Countries, 2014-2020
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d8bv4n/cloud_computing
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---189-billion-cloud-computing-market-in-europe-2017-2021-featuring-amazon-salesforce-microsoft-and-ibm-300436632.html
SOURCE Research and Markets