DUBLIN, June 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Transparent Conductive Coatings: Technologies and Global Markets" report to their offering.
The scope of this report is broad and covers many types of transparent conductive coating used in touchscreens and displays, OLED lighting, EMI shielding and antistatic coating and thin film photovoltaic applications globally.
The market is broken down into major types of transparent conductive coatings, the regions where they are produced and applications for the coatings. Revenue forecasts from 2016 through 2021 are given for each major type of the coatings, including regional revenue shares. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Revenue values are in U.S. dollars unadjusted for inflation.
The global market for transparent conductive coatings should reach over $7.7 billion by 2021 from over $5.7 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% from 2016 to 2021.
This report provides:
- An industry overview of the technologies using transparent conductive coatings for the touch screen, display, lighting, thin film solar cells, consumer electronic protection and smart windows
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021
- A material overview including manufacturing processes, properties and specificity of transparent conductive coatings per type of industry
- Descriptions of film manufacturing processes
- In-depth analysis of recent material developments
- Segmentation of the global transparent conducting materials market based on manufacturing process (vacuum deposition vs. roll-to-roll), the film function in electronic devices and surface resistivity values
- Profiles of material suppliers and companies involved at different levels of the supply chain, including coating intermediates, touch screen controllers and module manufacturers, and device developers and manufacturers
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in each of the regional markets and explains the major global drivers, the current trends, major challenges and the regional dynamics of the market. The report concludes with a special focus on the supplier landscape. It includes detailed profiles of the major vendors of transparent conductive coating globally and discusses the market shares of the major players by region.
Companies Mentioned Include:
- 3M Company
- Abrisa Technologies
- Acree Technologies Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Carclo Plc
- Cima Nanotech
- Gentex Corp.
- Hitachi Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Intlvac Thin Film Corp.
- Jtouch Corp.
- JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corp.
- Penn Optical Coatings
- Quantum Coating Inc.
- Reynard Corp.
- Sharp Corp.
- Sumitomo Chemical Company Ltd.
- Thin Film Devices Inc.
4: Major Patents And Applications
5: Global Market Forecast For Transparent Conductive Coatings
6: Drivers And Challenges
7: Supplier Landscape And Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zcplm2/transparent
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---global-transparent-conductive-coatings-market-value-of-usd-77-billion-by-2021---trends-technologies--opportunities-report-2016-2021---key-vendors-jtouch-reynard-sharp-300290029.html
SOURCE Research and Markets