DUBLIN, May 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "UAE Biometric Access Control Systems Market, 2012-2022" report to their offering.
The biometric access control systems market in the UAE will be driven by growing requirement to enhance security at borders and other high security zones, increasing deployment in BFSI sector and rising construction of commercials facilities across the country. Biometrics access control systems use physiological characteristics of a person such as fingerprints, iris, voice, facial, etc. patterns to validate their authenticity.
As per Airports International Council report, Dubai and Abu Dhabi witness an average traffic of approximately 9 million international travelers every month. With such huge traffic inflow, the need for robust security systems has become an essential requirement, which is fueling demand for biometric access control systems across the country.
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as biometric solution manufacturers, distributors and dealers, customers and policy makers. The report would help in understanding which market segments should be targeted in coming years (next two to five years) in order to strategize investments and capitalize on the growth of market segments.
UAE biometric access control systems market is controlled by these major players, namely - Safran Identity & Security, Suprema Inc., Honeywell Safety Products, Siemens Building Technologies, ZKTeco Security LLC, followed by Others which includes, NEC Saudi Arabia Ltd., Tascent, Inc., 4G Identity Solutions FZ-LLC, Apace International Electronics LLC, HID Global.
- 4G Identity Solutions FZ-LLC
- Apace International Electronics LLC
- HID Global
- Honeywell Safety Products
- NEC Saudi Arabia Ltd.
- Safran Identity & Security
- Siemens Building technologies
- Suprema Inc
- Tascent, Inc
- ZKTeco Security LLC
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Biometrics Access Control Systems Market Overview
5. UAE Biometrics Access Control Systems Market Landscape
6. UAE Biometrics Access Control Systems Market Outlook
7. UAE Fingerprint Recognition Access Control Systems Market Outlook
8. UAE Iris Recognition Access Control Systems Market Outlook
9. UAE Facial Recognition Access Control Systems Market Outlook
10. UAE Voice Recognition Access Control Systems Market Outlook
11. UAE Biometric Access Control Systems Market Attractiveness Index
12. UAE Biometric Access Control Systems Market Value Chain Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. UAE Economic Profile
17. UAE Biometric Access Control Systems Market Major Distributors and Retailers
18. Competitive Landscape
19. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l55gwb/uae_biometric
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/research-and-markets---uae-biometric-access-control-systems-market-report-2017---key-vendors-are-safran-identity--security-suprema-honeywell-safety-products-siemens-building-technologies--zkteco-security-300460580.html
SOURCE Research and Markets