NAPA, Calif., Jan. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Retail Realm announces that RR mAX Pay, an integrated software solution that maximizes retail payment capabilities, is now available for Microsoft Dynamics® 365. mAX Pay will be included in the Microsoft showcase at NRF Retail's BIG Show on Jan. 15 – 17, 2017 and show attendees a complete payments solution through integrations with global industry leaders: Shift4, Cayan, and Vantiv.
Compatible with Dynamics 365 for Operations, mAX Pay can be used with Retail Modern POS, Enterprise POS, Sales Order Processing (SOP), and Call Center. mAX Pay is certified for credit and debit card processing, enabling retailers to work with preferred banking and financial institutions. Through its payment technology integrations, mAX Pay's benefits include:
- Full integration to major processors: TSYS, Chase Paymentech, First Data, GlobalPay, Worldpay, Heartland, Vantiv, etc.
- Omni-channel and unified commerce, supporting payments anywhere in Dynamics 365 at all customer touchpoints (aisle, table, online, brick-and-mortar, eComm, call center, SOP)
- Hardware agnostic and compatibility with various devices (Ingenico, ID TECH, Verifone, etc.), letting retailers use existing equipment
- PCI compliant/validated and EMV certified with layered security of P2PE and Tokenization supporting card-present, card-not-present, MOTO, and back-office environments
- Rich features such as support for credit, debit, gift, cash back, offline, EBT, FSA/HSA, club memberships, etc.
mAX Pay will be showcased in the Microsoft booth during Retail's BIG Show and include Shift4 and Cayan payment integrations.
"Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a complete end-to-end retail management solution that enables retailers to deliver seamless, differentiated customer experiences across all channels of engagement throughout their shopping journey," said Balaji Balasubramanian, Microsoft's Principal Group Program Manager.
Adds Balasubramanian: "Microsoft is excited about adding RR mAX Pay to our growing list of Dynamics 365 partner solutions to provide a secure, reliable, omni-channel payment solution to our customers driving significant business value."
mAX Pay targets the fashion, specialty, grocery/supermarket (eWIC/EBT), pharmacy (FSA), and other general retail environments. Available on Microsoft AppSource, mAX Pay is one component of Retail Realm's mAX product series that maximizes retail capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
To schedule a meeting at NRF, contact email@example.com.
Retail Realm is a multinational software development and distribution company that manages a portfolio of vertical business software solutions, which are marketed worldwide through a community of resellers.
Cori Linder firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/retail-realm-announces-rr-max-pay-for-microsoft-dynamics-365-300390689.html
SOURCE Retail Realm