The rules for retail have changed as always-on shoppers grow ever more price sensitive and competitive pressures mount. Retailers are in a life-or-death race to remain relevant and connect with customers in a meaningful way. Insight 2016 is designed to leverage proven pricing and promotion strategies and insights, which improves their customer loyalty, strengthens their competitiveness and ultimately helps them drive 10x yearly ROI, increase sales by 2-7% and expand margins by 2-6%.
"Our customers are at the forefront of our mission and brand promise and there is nothing more inspiring than coming together with them every year to exchange innovative ideas, brainstorm and learn from each other's real-world experiences," said Marc H. Hafner, Revionics CEO and Chairman. "Our stellar speaker line-up will advance attendees on their pricing and promotion journeys and give them actionable strategies to win the Race for Relevance."
Click here to view the full program. Featured speakers include:
- Mike Edwards, CEO, eBags |Brand Craftsmanship: The eBags Journey of Relentless Relevance and Growth
- Craig Herkert, Global Retail Consultant |Tipping Point: Evolution and Revolution in Food Retail
- Michael Darer, Vice President US Commercial Insights, Walgreens | How Walgreens is Transforming to Customer-Led Omni-Channel Business
- Steve Luoma, Vice President of Pricing & Promotional Governance, PetSmart | Getting Things Done! PetSmart Shares Winning Pricing Transformation Strategies
- Deborah Weinswig, Managing Director and Head of Fung Global Retail & Technology | Do or Die: Retail Imperatives for Globalization, Personalization and Localization
- Brian Kilcourse, Managing Partner, RSR Research |More Grit: Managing the Unmanageable to Drive Margins and Profits
- Executive panel moderated by Brian Kilcourse with Mike Edwards, Steve Luoma and Todd Berner, Director Retail Solutions, Zebra Enterprise Services |How Do You Keep Customers Coming Back?
Track sessions feature hands-on insights from the front lines from Revionics experts as well as retailers from a range of sectors and verticals.
Unmatched Peer-to-Peer Engagement
From a Golf Outing to a Hill Country Tour to a Welcome Reception and Networking Social and a unique Customer Appreciation Tropical Luau, Insight offers leading retailers, industry experts and analysts a chance to engage, network and also enjoy relaxing with each other.
Revionics Technology Partners at Insight
At Insight 2016, Revionics' partners will be on hand to help retailers meet their business needs while sharing their perspectives on how their offerings complement Revionics' capabilities. This year's sponsors include Title Sponsor Zebra Enterprise Services and Platinum Sponsors ciValue and Engage3.
#RevionicsInsight 200+ retailers to gain education & insight from @eBags @PetSmart @DICKS @TractorSupply & more! http://ow.ly/bIT83053096
Revionics is a global leader in profit optimization services and solutions. Our unparalleled analytics and science serve as the backbone of omni-channel retailing to help performance-driven retailers execute profitable pricing, promotion, markdown, and space decisions with predictable business outcomes. The result: achieve speed to value and ROI, improve margins, drive top-line sales and respond faster with precision.
Revionics' SaaS-based model integrates analytics, technology and services to deliver an unmatched advantage for retailers – Competitive Insights, Price Suite, Promotion Suite, Markdown Suite, and Space and Assortment Suite – all from a predictive platform to drive long-term growth.
Trusted by some of the most profitable retail brands, Revionics optimizes more than 62,000 retail sites across 18+ million products, and more than 2.6+ billion item/store combinations are modeled weekly. Learn more at www.revionics.com.
Contact: Alison Raffalovich
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Phone: +1 (512) 826-0538 (USA)
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160125/325727LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/revionics-7th-annual-retail-forum-spotlights-responsive-merchandising-strategies-300342271.html
SOURCE Revionics, Inc.