- John Fleming, former Global CEO Ecommerce of UNIQLO and former EVP and Chief Merchandising Officer for Walmart Stores Division
- Sahir Anand, Principal Analyst and VP, Research, EKN Research
- Cheryl Sullivan, Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, Revionics
Revionics Exhibit | Booth #3553
Experts will be showcasing and discussing the following solutions, which have a proven track record of increasing sales for retailers by 2-7% while expanding margins by 2-6%:
- Dynamic Pricing to enable retailers to understand the customer, gain competitive pricing insights, implement omni-channel strategy and use science and technology with business rules
- Markdowns for the fashion and grocery industries: managing merchandise across channels, proactive planning and truly aligning discounts to customer behavior, strategic goals and budget
- Promotions: insight on what is or not working; base promotions using predictive analytics; and more customer-focused promotions
To schedule a meeting with Revionics, click here.
Attend @Revionics @EKNResearch #NRF17 session to learn the latest pricing & promo trends & strategies for success: https://goo.gl/hwi0Gh
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics is a global leader in profit optimization services and solutions. Our unparalleled analytics and science serve as the backbone of omni-channel retailing to help performance-driven retailers execute profitable pricing, promotion, markdown, and space decisions with predictable business outcomes. The result: achieve speed to value and ROI, improve margins, drive top-line sales and respond faster with precision.
Revionics' SaaS-based model integrates analytics, technology and services to deliver an unmatched advantage for retailers – Competitive Insights, Price Suite, Promotion Suite, Markdown Suite, and Space and Assortment Suite – all from a predictive platform to drive long-term growth.
Trusted by some of the most profitable retail brands, Revionics optimizes across 18+ million products and more than 2.6+ billion item/store combinations are modeled weekly. Learn more at www.revionics.com.
Engage with Us:
Contact: Alison Raffalovich
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Phone: +1 (512) 826-0538 (U.S.)
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/revionics-and-ekn-research-to-present-at-nrf-facing-the-future-trends-in-pricing-and-promotions-for-2017-300385254.html
SOURCE Revionics, Inc.