Presenters included Liz Miller, Vice President, Marketing & Programs, CMO Council; Jeff Hayes, Managing Director, InfoTrends; Brent Niemuth, President and CCO, J. Schmid & Associates; Paul Bobnack, Director, Who's Mailing What; Tom Boyle, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Heeter; and others.
- "While our focus has traditionally been on book printing, we're always exploring new business opportunities. Being able to have in-depth conversations at this symposium that help us understand how we can utilize inkjet technology to specialize in new areas like direct mail has been incredibly valuable." – Bob Durgy, Director of Sales, Central Region, Edwards Brothers Malloy
- "Our research shows that well designed, relevant direct mail pieces get consumers' attention and effectively complement other digital marketing channels. Millennials indicated they are more likely to read direct mail over promotional email than Gen Xers and Baby Boomers. Ricoh has done a great job bringing together direct marketers and marketing service providers to discuss how next generation personalized print fits in with their customer engagement strategies." – Jeff Hayes, InfoTrends
- "Senior Marketing leaders are in a constant hunt for innovations and ideas for advancing engagement strategies that can give their brands that competitive edge over intense market competitors. What this session enabled attendees to do was gather with leaders from vastly different industries and even different functions to hear about new opportunities to reach and engage with customers. Each case study, each roundtable, each presentation gave a new piece of inspiration these marketers could take back into their organizations and start to plan for future experiences." – Liz Miller, Senior Vice President of Marketing with the CMO Council
- "Print isn't going away, it's just evolving. This new digital technology that's coming out is going to open up so many new doors for us. It's not just print; it's going to be program-based." – Michael Efstathios, ICS
- "We need more marketing events like the Ricoh Engagement Marketing Executive Symposium. As an ecosystem, we're often talking past each other. By bringing marketers and marketing service providers into a hands-on environment with technology and candor, they begin talking to each other and having new conversations." – Paul Bobnak, NAPCO Media, Who's Mailing What
"Marketers are constantly being challenged to reach distracted audiences in impactful ways," said John Fulena, Vice President, Production Printing Business Group, Ricoh USA, Inc. "Direct mail, specifically in print, has evolved to captivate audiences in a tangible, targeted way that stands out in a sea of intangible digital marketing messages with increased engagement and stronger response rates. We're pleased that our Engagement Marketing Executive Symposium accomplished the goal of educating and inspiring marketers to rethink the role of print in omnichannel."
For more information about Ricoh's solutions for marketing, please visit http://rpp.ricoh-usa.com/discover/direct-marketing, follow @RicohProPrint on Twitter and Ricoh USA Production Print on LinkedIn.
| About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. Under its corporate tagline – imagine. change. – Ricoh continues to empower companies and individuals with services and technologies that inspire innovation, enhance sustainability and boost business growth. These include document management systems, IT services, production print solutions, visual communications systems, digital cameras, and industrial systems.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in approximately 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2016, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 2,209 billion yen (approx. 19.6 billion USD).
For further information, please visit www.ricoh.com
© 2017 Ricoh USA, Inc. All rights reserved. All referenced product names are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Ricoh USA, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ricoh-engagement-marketing-executive-symposium-fosters-conversations-on-prints-role-in-an-omnichannel-world-300390148.html
SOURCE Ricoh USA, Inc.