Saban Brands Celebrates 20 Years of Power Rangers at American International Toy Fair 2013
NEW YORK, Feb. 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Saban Brands and its licensing partners will showcase a playful assortment of Power Rangers inspired toys next week during the American International Toy Fair, Feb. 10-13 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. There will be a variety of action figures, plush, board games, consumer electronics and more to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the iconic franchise. New Power Rangers Megaforce products will be on display for the all-new season now airing on Nickelodeon, as well as some items inspired by the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers series to commemorate the 20th anniversary year. All products are expected to hit shelves throughout the year.
"We are thrilled to be showcasing a new array of Power Rangers products from various licensees at Toy Fair," said Elie Dekel, President of Saban Brands. "Power Rangers is the longest running boys action series in television history, so it's clear why we have such a high demand for Power Rangers toys. We currently have over 190 licensee partners worldwide helping to continue making the Power Rangers a MEGA-force in consumer products."
Saban Brands' licensee partners exhibiting Power Ranger products at the American International Toy Fair include:
- Bandai America Incorporated (booth #1919): Bandai will be featuring a variety of Power Rangers Megaforce role play action figures and Zord builder toys including the new Deluxe Gosei Morpher and Deluxe Gosei Great Megazord.
- Basic Fun (booth #1751): Basic Fun allows fans to take the Power Rangers with them wherever they go with Power Rangers key chains.
- Bluefin Distribution (booth #4833): Bluefin Distribution will be showing its Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 20th Anniversary collectibles, imported from Bandai Japan's premium collectors brand Tamashii Nations.
- BrainStorm Products, LLC (booth #5083): Fly high with BrainStorm Products' Power Rangers Megaforce kites on display.
- The Bridge Direct (booth #4B2): The Bridge Direct will be showcasing a variety of Power Rangers Megaforce plush items, ranging from 3" Mini Collectibles to the 15" Battle Buddies which include Megaforce phrases and battle sound effects.
- Cardinal Industries, Inc. (booth # 2507): Cardinal Industries, Inc. is making the Power Rangers a part of family game night with various Power Rangers puzzles and a Mega version of everyone's favorite card game, Uno.
- CDI (JAKKS Pacific) (booth # 1041): CDI will unveil its Giant Size 31" Megaforce Red Power Ranger.
- Funko Inc. (booth #4805): Mighty Morphin Power Rangers POP! Vinyl Figures are at the Funko booth, available in Pink, Red and White Rangers.
- Jada Toys, Inc. (private meeting room, 2D16, by appointment only): Jada Toys will be unveiling radio control vehicles including the Megaforce Mega Flip R/C and the Megaforce Dragon Zord Cycle R/C.
- Jazwares (booth # 4820): Jazwares will be featuring Power Rangers inspired electronics, including Megaforce Walkie Talkies.
- MEGA Brands, Inc. (booth #751): MEGA Brands' new items will allow fans to fight evil and build their favorite Megazords and Zords with the new Robo Knight Lion Zord and Gosei Great Megazord.
- Pressman Toy Corporation (booth #1703): Pressman will have new games on display, including the Power Rangers Samuraizer Switch Game and Power Rangers Pop N Race.
- Tech 4 Kids (booth #3151): Tech 4 Kids has new items for fun in the dark, including the Megaforce Project-A-Lite, Glo-vision glasses and the Grab'N Glow night light/flashlight combo.
- Trends International, LLC (booth #2367): Power Rangers Megaforce posters will be on display at the Trends International booth.
- USAopoly (booth #457): USAopoly will give you the first look of the upcoming Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit Power Rangers 20th Anniversary Editions.
About Saban's Power Rangers
Saban's Power Rangers franchise is the brainchild of Haim Saban, creator and producer of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers hit series that launched in 1993. Following its introduction, Power Rangers quickly became the most-watched children's television program in the United States and remains the No.1 live-action kids series on television. The series follows the adventures of a group of ordinary young people who "morph" into superheroes and save the world from evil. It is seen in more than 150 markets around the world, translated into numerous languages, and is a mainstay in the most prominent international children's programming blocks. The Power Rangers franchise is celebrating its 20th Anniversary throughout 2013, which started with the launch of its newest season Power Rangers Megaforce on Nickelodeon and other broadcasters worldwide. Power Rangers LLC, which licenses and merchandises the Power Rangers brand, is an affiliate of Saban Brands. For more information, visit www.powerrangers.com.
About Saban Brands
Formed in 2010 as an affiliate of Saban Capital Group, Saban Brands (SB) was established to acquire and develop a world-class portfolio of properties and capitalize on the company's experience, track record and capabilities in growing and monetizing consumer brands through content, media and marketing. SB applies a strategic transmedia management approach to enhancing and extending its brands in markets worldwide and to consumers of all ages. The company provides full-service management, marketing, promotion and strategic business development for its intellectual properties including comprehensive strategies unique to each brand, trademark and copyright management and enforcement, creative design, retail development, direct-to-consumer initiatives and specialized property extensions. SB is led by a superior management team with decades of experience in media, content creation, branding, licensing, marketing and finance. For more information, visit www.sabanbrands.com.
SOURCE Saban Brands
More by this Source
Saban Brands Launches eCommerce Sites for Power Rangers and Paul Frank
Jun 18, 2013, 08:02 ET
Saban Brands' Paul Frank Property Continues Rapid International Growth
Jun 18, 2013, 08:02 ET
Paul Frank Announces First-Ever Fashion Collaboration with Native American Designers
Jun 18, 2013, 08:02 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.