SAN FRANCISCO, June 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce [NYSE: CRM], the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, announced that Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will speak at the company's new developer conference, TrailheaDX, from June 7-8. The event will be held in San Francisco, with people tuning in around the world via the live stream and 130+ viewing parties.
Benioff will join Salesforce co-founder Parker Harris and special guests during the keynote presentation on June 7, beginning at 10 a.m. PDT. A live stream of the keynote will be available by registering at https://www.salesforce.com/form/event/trailheadx.jsp.
The Salesforce Developer Community Gathers for TrailheaDX—Two Days of Inspiration, Learning, Fun and Giving Back
TrailheaDX, Salesforce's new developer conference, will take place June 7-8 in San Francisco, with 130+ viewing parties scheduled across 24 countries. The sold-out event empowers a new generation of developers to create social, mobile, connected and intelligent apps that are helping companies connect to their customers in entirely new ways. TrailheaDX will feature:
- Visionary keynotes from Salesforce Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff, Salesforce co-founder Parker Harris and Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
- More than 50 technical hands-on developer sessions for every type of focus and expertise, including sessions on Lightning, mobile app development, process automation, security, data science, integration, bot building, IoT, artificial intelligence and more.
- Partner expo showcasing cutting-edge developer innovations.
- Volunteer activities encouraging all attendees to teach their coding skills to local students from AltSchool and Mission Bit.
- Learn more about TrailheaDX: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailheadx
- Register for the TrailheaDX Live broadast: https://www.salesforce.com/form/event/trailheadx.jsp
- Find the TrailheaDX viewing party near you: https://developer.salesforce.com/trailheadx/virtual
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: http://twitter.com/salesforce
- Read the Salesforce blog: https://www.salesforce.com/blog
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
© 2016 salesforce.com. All rights reserved.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/salesforce-chairman-and-ceo-marc-benioff-to-speak-at-trailheadx-300279274.html