SAN FRANCISCO, April 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM company, today announced Salesforce Connections 2016, the Digital Marketing Event of the Year. Salesforce's 11th annual Connections conference is expected to attract thousands of marketers in person, and a global audience online. Connections will take place May 10-12, 2016 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. Register by April 15, 2016 at www.salesforce.com/connections using code EQUALITY to receive 50 percent off a full-conference pass.
"Connections 2016 will be unlike any other digital marketing conference," said Scott McCorkle, CEO, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce. "With three days packed full of inspirational speakers and more than 100 breakout sessions, the smartest marketers in the world will come together to inspire each other and transform the industry."
Connections 2016: The Digital Marketing Event of the Year
People today expect personalized, consistent brand interactions across every channel and device, making the customer journey more important than ever. In fact, new Salesforce research shows high-performing marketers are embracing the customer journey strategy, with 65 percent adopting it and 88 percent saying it's critical to their marketing success. To lead their companies into the future, marketers need to orient their mindsets, tactics and technology to focus around building personalized journeys for customers.
Connections provides the marketing community—brand marketers, agencies, systems integrators, platform and technology providers—with three days of inspiration, insight and giving back. Highlights this year include:
- Inspirational Keynotes: Retired U.S. Navy Captain and U.S. Astronaut Captain Scott Kelly, Good Morning America co-anchor Robin Roberts; and theSkimm co-founders Danielle Weisberg and Carly Zakin will take the stage at Connections to deliver inspiring keynote sessions.
- Industry Visionaries: Attendees will hear lively discussions about the future of marketing, technology and business from industry thought leaders including American Express Chief Marketing Officer for Global Corporate Payments Barb Agoglia, Nestle Waters Chief Marketing Officer Antonio Sciuto, New York Times Bestselling Author Jay Baer as well as Salesforce Marketing Cloud CEO Scott McCorkle and Salesforce Chief Digital Evangelist Vala Afshar.
- 100+ Breakout Sessions: In addition to hearing about digital marketing best practices from the world's most innovative brands, including Capital One, Change.org, Fanatics, GM Onstar and Weight Watchers, attendees can attend deep dives and hands-on training led by experts from Salesforce, partners and customers including Aetna, DocuSign, Life Time, Room & Board and Rue La La. Dedicated breakout sessions will also be offered for the retail, financial services and health and life sciences verticals.
- Connections Customer Success Expo: The Connections Customer Success Expo will showcase more than 40 partners including Accenture, Bluewolf, DEG, Invoca, Movable Ink, Pierry Software and Return Path, demonstrating live solutions, including many of today's most cutting-edge marketing technologies and services. The Customer Success Showcase will highlight how Fanatics, the market leader for authentic, officially licensed sports merchandise, is modernizing digital marketing in its industry.
- Salesforce.org Activity: Giving back is integrated into everything Salesforce does, including Connections. This year, Salesforce.org will partner with the American Red Cross to assemble emergency preparedness kits on-site with drinking water, blankets, first aid kits and more.
- Connections 2016 Street Festival: Enjoy a night of world-class live music and amazing food from local restaurants at the street festival, featuring internationally recognized DJ and MC Casey Connor.
- Register for the three-day Digital Marketing Event of the Year at www.salesforce.com/connections.
- Salesforce is offering 50 percent off on a full-conference pass for attendees who register by April 15, 2016 using the promo code EQUALITY.
Connect with Salesforce
- Like Salesforce and Marketing Cloud on Facebook: http://facebook.com/salesforce and http://facebook.com/marketingcloud
- Follow @salesforce, @marketingcloud and #CNX16 on Twitter
- Read the Salesforce blog: https://www.salesforce.com/blog
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase Salesforce applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://www.salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
© 2016 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, AppExchange, Salesforce Platform, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. Other brands featured herein may be trademarks of their respective owners
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/salesforce-to-host-thousands-at-connections-2016-in-atlanta---the-digital-marketing-event-of-the-year-300246857.html