PHOENIX, March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- With spring break right around the corner, millions of young people will be going on spring break trips in order to get some sun and have some fun. Partying will be at the top of the to-do list! So as you make your plans, put your safety first. Think about what you need to do to be safe.
First, if you're driving to Mexico for Spring Break, as many Arizonians do, always get Mexican auto insurance. If you're in a car accident in Mexico, you need proper coverage.
For more information about what to do after a car accident, visit: http://zaneslaw.com/arizona-personal-injury-attorneys/arizona-auto-accident-attorney/
Here are some tips to keep you safe so that your spring break is not a time in which you learned life lessons that you were not prepared to learn.
- Stay connected to your group – If you are going on vacation with friends, take care of each other. Don't lose track of your friends at the party. Agree that you will all protect one another, and that means no leaving alone, no leaving with strangers, and no drinking and driving.
- Have safe sex – Do not go home with a stranger who you just met. If you are hooking up, make sure that you protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases.
- Have a safety code word – Create a code word between you and your friends that lets them know when you need their help. For example, text H if you need help.
- If you are leaving the country, take a copy of your passport – Unfortunately, people do lose their passports or have them stolen. Having a photocopy will make it easier for you to get a new passport and to get back home.
- Protect your skin – To avoid skin cancer later in life, opt for spray tanning or self-tanning to get ready for spring break and then use an SPF 50+ sunscreen while on vacation.
- Carry phone numbers and emergency cash – If your wallet and phone are lost or stolen, having the address of your hotel and phone numbers will be helpful.
The author of this article, Doug Zanes, a Phoenix car accident and personal injury lawyer: http://zaneslaw.com/arizona-personal-injury-attorneys/arizona-injury-attorney/
For more information, visit: http://zaneslaw.com/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seven-safety-tips-to-keep-you-safe-during-spring-break-300417389.html
SOURCE Zanes Law