The breakup of primaries conducted during the study is depicted below.
By Company Type: Tier 1 Companies – 50%, Tier 2 Companies – 33%, and Tier 3 Companies – 17%
By Designation: C-Level Executives – 34%, Directors – 33%, and Others – 33%
By Region: North America - 17%, Europe - 33%, and Asia-Pacific - 50%
The key players in the software-defined anything market are VMware, Inc. (U.S.) Microsoft Corp. (U.S.), Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (U.S.), IBM Corp. (U.S.), and Citrix Systems, Inc. (U.S.), EMC Corp. (U.S.), NEC Corp. (Japan), Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan), Juniper Networks, Inc. (U.S.), and Western Digital Corp. (U.S.) among others.
The scope of this report covers the software-defined anything market on the basis of technology, vertical, service, deployment mode, and geography. The software-defined anything market on the basis of technology has been further segmented into software-defined networking (SDN), software-defined data center (SDDC), and software-defined storage (SDS). The report has been segmented on the basis of vertical into telecom & ITES, BFSI, Education, consumer goods & retail, logistics & warehouse, healthcare, government & defense, and others. The software-defined anything report on the basis of services has been segmented as integration & deployment services, managed services and consulting services. Similarly, this report has been segmented on the basis of deployment mode into cloud and on premise. The software-defined anything report on the basis of geography has been segmented into North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of World.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to technology, verticals, services, and geography along with their respective market size.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the software defined anything market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the software-defined anything market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis of technology, vertical, services, deployment mode, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the software-defined anything market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and ranking of key players.
The available customizations for the report can offer further country-wise segmentation of the software-defined anything market in terms of value, further breakdown of the industry can be provided, and profiling of any additional companies in the report.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04407703-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/software-defined-anything-market-by-technology-service-deployment-mode-vertical-and-region---global-forecast-to-2022-300371900.html