NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Solar Thermal Power in United Arab Emirates, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
"Solar Thermal Power in United Arab Emirates, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the solar thermal power market in United Arab Emirates.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global solar thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in United Arab Emirates (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar thermal) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in United Arab Emirates solar thermal power market. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to solar thermal power is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global solar thermal power market, United Arab Emirates power market, United Arab Emirates renewable power market and United Arab Emirates solar thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydro power (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global solar thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major solar thermal power countries in 2015.
- Power market scenario in United Arab Emirates and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large solar thermal and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on United Arab Emirates renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2015.
- Detailed overview of United Arab Emirates solar thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming solar thermal projects.
- Deal analysis of United Arab Emirates solar thermal power market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and solar thermal power in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in United Arab Emirates solar thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for solar thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02913173-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/solar-thermal-power-in-united-arab-emirates-market-outlook-to-2030-update-2016---capacity-generation-levelized-cost-of-energy-lcoe-investment-trends-regulations-and-company-profiles-300347240.html