ST. LOUIS, Nov. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (NYSE: BBW), an interactive destination where guests can create personalized furry friends, has curated a line-up of gift ideas to make it easy to shop for everyone on your list. From the beloved Merry Mission™ collection to everyone's favorite big-screen characters, Build-A-Bear Workshop is the perfect place to make your own gifts this season.
The reindeer are back! Build-A-Bear Workshop continues the fun Merry Mission story with Santa's reindeer, including the reimagined star-powered deer, Golden Glisten, and two new reindeer – Twinkle, the supersonic deer, and Tinsel, the speedster deer. In addition, guests can make Santa's eight traditional reindeer – from Dasher to Blitzen – to personalize with accessories and sounds.
Favorite onscreen characters come to life with the Build-A-Bear Workshop Make-Your-Own Trolls Collection, based on the stars of DreamWorks Animation's Trolls. The Make-Your-Own Trolls Collection includes Poppy, Branch and Guy Diamond – complete with playful updos and upbeat attitudes! Choose from outfits, hair accessories, backpack clips and sound chips, in addition to a pre-stuffed Cooper, for even more Troll fun.
The 2016 Build-A-Bear Workshop Holiday Lookbook is live and includes an exciting array of perfectly personalized gifts. Here are a few highlights:
- Another playful pet joins the Promise Pets™ Collection – Black Labrador Retriever! Plan adventures, make memories and experience the fun of pet ownership with the new furry friend, optional accessories and an interactive Promise Pets app – available for download on Apple and Google Play app stores – that teaches users how to become pet care "pros."
- The crazy, cool and one-of-a kind Monster Mixters let kids and kids at heart experience a whole new way to customize. The newest fun and frosty friend, Chill Monster, is the coolest Monster Mixter around, with a snowy blue-white body and silver horns. Pick arms and grab legs – then add hands, feet, wings, a monster sound chip, costumes and more – to customize this furry friend from head to toe. New Mixters parts are also available, including wintery turquoise legs and blue hands with spiky claws!
- The new Build-A-Bear Workshop Stuffing Station brings the Make-Your-Own fun of Build-A-Bear Workshop home for creativity and cuddles anytime. The set comes with everything you need to stuff your own mini-sized furry friends and customize your creations with individual outfits, birth certificates and, of course, a heart. Find the Build-A-Bear Workshop Stuffing Station at buildabear.com and select retailers.
- "Santaaa!" Spread holiday cheer with the new Buddy the Elf Bear, based on the popular and beloved holiday film Elf from New Line Cinema. This new plush comes with the classic Elf hat and the Elf movie logo on its paw pad. Guests can add Buddy's elf suit, a pj sleeper and sounds with classic lines from the movie (all sold separately) for even more holiday cheer!
- Ice or snow, she's ready to go! The newest member of the PAW Patrol™ Collection is the mountain husky girl pup with a pedigree for rescuing. The new Build-A-Bear Workshop Everest™ plush has lavender fur and blue eyes that complement her evergreen tree symbol Pup-Tag. Personalize Everest with her coat and cap, Pup Pack and signature sounds (all sold separately).
- The classic My Little Pony® character, Minty®, makes her furry friend debut and joins her other pony friends including Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash! She has soft, cool mint-colored fur and a long pink mane and tail. The peppermint candies as her cutie mark let everyone know how sweet she is. Outfits, accessories and sounds are sold separately, and My Little Pony video clips offer even more fun at buildabear.com.
- Carefree and loving Share Bear™ is happiest when she's with her friends or baking. The newest Make-Your-Own plush in the Care Bears™ Collection at Build-A-Bear Workshop, Share Bear™'s belly badge has two heart-shaped lollipops. With soft purple fur, she is the perfect cuddly friend to warm up any winter day. Downloadable Share Bear activities and a "Meet Share Bear" video are available at buildabear.com!
- The Life is Good community shares one simple, unifying mission: to spread the power of optimism. Build-A-Bear Workshop is helping to spread that power with the new Life is Good Bear, a super-soft light brown bear featuring the Life is Good logo on its paw. Guests can personalize their bear with a collection of Life is Good T-shirts, hats and heart wrist accessories. A matching T-shirt is also available in kids' sizes. Ten percent (10%) of the net profits from the sale of Life is Good furry friend T-shirts, up to $20,000, will be donated to Life is Good Kids Foundation to support their work with Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada.
- The Honey Girls™ take on New York City! Teegan, Viv and Risa will catch their big break playing at the New Year's Eve event in Times Square. With three new music videos to be released throughout the holiday season for new songs "Big Time" and "Hooray for the Honey Girls" and for the holiday hit "Reindeer Bells"– as well as sparkling outfits and accessories to come in late December – they're ready, stylin' and best of all … together! Visit buildabear.com/HoneyGirls to check out the full collection of Honey Girls, and look for their latest music videos on YouTube for even more fun.
Join the Merry Mission
Give back while you shop! Build-A-Bear Workshop and the Build-A-Bear Foundation have partnered with Boys & Girls Clubs of America this holiday season for the annual Merry Mission charitable program, which kicked off Nov. 11-13. Guests visited Build-A-Bear Workshop stores throughout the weekend to make bears at no charge to donate to local Boys & Girls Clubs.
The Merry Mission continues all season long! Join us to support Boys & Girls Clubs of America in the following ways:
- Now – Nov. 23: Help Build-A-Bear Workshop make the merriest "nice list" holiday paper chain for Boys & Girls Clubs of America. For each paper link created and signed with a guest's name in Build-A-Bear Workshop stores, the Build-A-Bear Foundation will donate $1 to Boys & Girls Clubs of America, up to $50,000. When finished, the links will be sent to local Boys & Girls Clubs for children to create holiday garlands.
- Now – Dec. 31: Throughout the holidays, shoppers can also make a donation to Boys & Girls Clubs of America at checkout.
Funds from the U.S. holiday campaign will be split 50/50: 50 percent of funding will go to the national Boys & Girls Clubs of America organization and 50 percent will go to local Boys & Girls Clubs.
Founded in St. Louis in 1997, Build-A-Bear, a global brand kids love and parents trust, seeks to add a little more heart to life. Build-A-Bear Workshop has approximately 400 stores worldwide where guests can create customizable furry friends, including company-owned stores in the United States, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom and China, and franchise stores in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Mexico and the Middle East. The company was named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for the eighth year in a row in 2016. Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. (NYSE: BBW) posted a total revenue of $377.7 million in fiscal 2015. For more information, visit buildabear.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/spread-joy-with-a-special-gift-from-build-a-bear-workshop-300364381.html
SOURCE Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.