TapSense Offers Free Consulting to Mobile Marketers Navigating Apple's New iOS 7 and iPhone 5S
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, TapSense, a leading mobile marketing platform, announced it will offer complimentary consulting to mobile marketers and product teams following the launch of Apple's iOS 7 on September 10th, 2013. This software update from Apple includes a number of exciting new features that innovative mobile teams will want to leverage in order to gain an advantage over competitors.
Ash Kumar, CEO and Founder of TapSense said: " The TapSense team of technologists, marketers and PhD holding experts have been testing iOS 7 for the past three months and are available to consult with companies who want to take advantage of all that iOS 7 has to offer. We're extremely excited about this update from Apple and see huge potential, particularly in the retail space, for companies to build entirely new experiences on top of iOS 7."
Now that Apple's iOS 7 is available for consumers, TapSense offers the following tips on how to get the most out of app conversion tracking:
- iBeacons: Add location aware features to your apps. Create powerful mobile app functionality to improve the physical retail experience for consumers.
- Apps Near Me: A new feature that allows users to see what apps people are using within a specific location, with huge viral marketing potential.
- Social Sharing and Photos: Apple now includes the ability to share photos easily from device to device.
- Map Kit: New updates to the mapping system allow for even deeper integration into your app's user experience.
- Simplify Your Stack: Now is the perfect time to consolidate your stack. You can eliminate buggy mobile ad network SDKs and replace them with one marketing attribution SDK.
- iPhone 5S Fingerprint Sensor: This new added level of security is sure to help drive the entire iPhone commerce ecosystem.
- More in depth advice can be found on our blog here: www.tapsense.com/blog
TapSense is happy to answer questions from marketers and to provide consulting on how to best take advantage of all these new features. Questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TapSense is a mobile app marketing platform that provides unbiased third party measurement of app downloads across free and paid channels. Through a single dashboard, app marketers can manage and optimize mobile campaigns across hundreds of publishers. Over 100 customers have succeeded with TapSense, including: Fab, Redfin, Trulia, Expedia, Viator, Amazon and eBay.
TapSense was founded in 2011 and is based in San Francisco, California. Investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway's SV Angel and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo.
For more information on TapSense, please visit http://www.tapsense.com.