SAN FRANCISCO, December 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global telemedicine market is expected to reach USD 113.1 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Key drivers of the market include increasing incidences of chronic conditions and rising demand for self-care. Furthermore, enhancing application of internet and rising demand for centralization of healthcare are expected to save on cost incurred, which is one of the critical success factors attributing for the growth of telemedicine market.
Telemedicine also helps in reducing emergency room visit and hospitalization rate, there by augmenting the market growth. The telemedicine industry is segmented on the basis of products, and region. The service offers prime channel for various providers to communicate on the same platform and thus, centralize all the available data.
Telemedicine products are distributed by direct supply contract amongst the manufacturers and end users or maybe concluded via a third party supplier. Government initiated healthcare programs across the nation are anticipated to propel the direct agreement method by conducting private bidding and voluntarily sponsorship by market players.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Telemedicine Market Analysis by Product (Hardware, Connectivity & Network), By Region (North America (U.S., Canada), Europe (UK, Germany), Asia Pacific (Japan, China, Latin America (Brazil, Mexico), Middle East & Africa), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/telemedicine-industry
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Connectivity & network is anticipated to be the fastest growing product segment of this market over the forecast period.
- Increasing demand of automation and synchronization across the system is anticipated to be the vital drive for the market growth.
- North America, being a pioneer in IT technologies, dominated the global telemedicine market. Available advanced organization with plenty funds contributed to its domination.
- Asia Pacific is predicted to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. Economic reforms, boosting IT industry, and low functioning costs are the key factors attracting market players to participate in this region.
- Some of the key players in this space include IBM, Intel Corporation, Philips Healthcare, McKesson Corporation, AMD Telemedicine, GE Healthcare, and Cardio Net Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pulmonary-drug-delivery-systems-market
- Spinal Non Fusion Technologies Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/spinal-non-fusion-technologies-market
- Fluoroscopy Market- http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fluoroscopy-market
- Immunoinformatics Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/immunoinformatics-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global telemedicine market on the basis of application, end-use, and region:
- Global Telemedicine Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Network & Connectivity
- Telemedicine Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
Access research insight: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/telemedicine-market-insights-size-share
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.