TFIFX Introduces an Advance Forex Web Trading Station
NICOSIA, Cyprus, November 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- European Foreign Exchange Broker Extends its Online Platform Services With a Remote Web Trading Forex Solution.
TFI Markets ltd, a principal provider of online Forex Trading services since 1999, introduces its Web trading Platform for trading currencies remotely from anywhere in the world. The TFIFX Webtrader works as a single or supplementary trading platform and is fully compatible with our MT4 Platform. Our Webtrader offers the power and sophistication of Metatrader trading facilities without the need to download or install any software. It uses Flash technology for an Interface and secured connection and data Transmition with an SSL protocol.
It's a brilliant solution if you have a poor internet connection or if you have to connect your trading terminal through a proxy server that makes the connection unstable and thereby unsafe for the trading process. With simply an internet connection the TFIFX Webtrader guarantees secure access from wherever and whenever you desire. Here is what our Web trading technology can do for you:
TFIFX WebTrader Platform features:
- No download or installation is required.
- Monitors online updating prices for available financial instruments and creates My Watchlist.
- Opens, closes instant and market orders; places, amends, removes working orders: BuyStop, SellStop, BuyLimit, SellLimit, StopLoss, Take Profit.
- Creates charts with technical analyses.
- Uses the TFIFX Internal mail system.
- Access to Real Time 4cast News.
- Monitors and manages open positions, equity and exposure online.
- Generates activity reports.
- Contains an Integrated Forex tutorial. (coming soon)
- Employs integrated automated strategies. (coming soon)
You can access the TFIFX Webtrader Platform with a Free Demo."With the TFIFX Mobile Trading Tools we are continuing our effort to provide forex technology and intelligence to all our customers" says Loucas Marangos, CEO of TFI Markets. "We couple this technology with a superior service. This is what makes our proposition different"
TFIFX & Trade Forex with Success
TFI Public Company was founded in 1999, to provide brokerage services for treasury products along with trade finance services. TFI pcl was one of the pioneers in its introduction of the concept of currency trading by launching its TFIFX online trading platform in 2006, targeting professional and experienced European clients. The operations of the company were conducted under the Exchange Control License EC/B/2455 issued by the Central Bank of Cyprus.
TFI Markets is a wholly-owned subsidiary of TFI pcl, and is authorized and regulated by the CySEC. The company operates under the EU Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). TFIFX is a registered trademark of TFI Markets Limited. The company provides through TFIFX, online and offline access in global foreign exchange markets, commodities and contracts for differences on stock indices.
Michael Pillos - +357(22)817450 - Michael@tfifx.com
SOURCE TFI Markets
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.