NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- SiriusXM will offer a wide-variety of programming for the Thanksgiving weekend designed to help you enjoy, celebrate, or simply survive the holiday. Here's 21 ways to make it happen:
- When you want to pre-game for Wednesday night drinks with your high school friends, with tunes from back in the day: FLY channel
- Because you know what your in-laws do to you: Chill, Spa and Coffee House channels
- Because you know what your young kids do to you, on long car rides: Kids Place Live channel—stories and songs for the family, all Thanksgiving Day
- When you actually want to hear Foodies talk about food: "Food Talk" with Geoffrey Zakarian and chefs, celebs, and food heavies share best recipes, entertaining tips. Wednesday, November 25, at 12:00 pm ET, on SiriusXM Stars channel
- Stressing about your fantasy football lineup for Thursday's NFL games looming? Get all the advice you need on: SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio channel
- When you want to sound "Confident" when saying "Hello" to that "Wrecking Ball" of a niece of yours with some on-target pop music references: SiriusXM Hits 1 channel
- Because you know country music is good traveling music: listen to Eric Church doing his exclusive "Outsiders Radio" show, Friday 11pm ET, with encores throughout the weekend: The Highway channel
- Dust off that old varsity jacket for Thursday morning's high school football game with the tunes you listened to back then: '80s on 8, Hair Nation, 1st Wave, Backspin and The Groove channels
- When you need to laugh about families even wackier than yours: comic bits about Thanksgiving and families, every hour on Raw Dog Comedy channel, all Thanksgiving Day
- When you want to be the informed voice at the dinner table as the discussion inevitably veers into politics?
To the Left: SiriusXM Progress channel
To the Right: SiriusXM Patriot channel
And bring it back to center should wine, coffee and opinions be overserved:
- When you need to know what to watch for your upcoming TV and movie binge-a-thon: Entertainment Weekly Radio channel
- When the weekend starts to drag a bit, check in for some laughs and dish with Andy Cohen and his favorite celebs at the Radio Andy channel
- When it's mission critical to know more than your know-it-all brother-in-law about the latest news and analysis from the NFL: SiriusXM NFL Radio channel
- When you need to make a beer run, but don't want to miss a play? SiriusXM has channels full of live NFL, NBA and college games. Find the channel for your game: www.siriusxm.com/livesports
- When you want to sound smart at dinner: Aspen Institute Radio on SiriusXM Insight channel
- When you need blunt, no-nonsense advice for how to handle the family drama, judgmental in-laws, spoiled-brat cousins and more: a marathon of Dr. Laura on SiriusXM Stars channel, starting Friday at midnight ET through Sunday 11:59 pm ET
- When you want to say Grace or Give Thanks with some extra inspiration: Joel Osteen Radio, The Catholic Channel and Kirk Franklin's Praise channels
- Because you will need some ammunition when your uncle from the U, your buddy from State, and your cousin from Tech start trash talking your College: SiriusXM College Sports Nation channel
- When you only have 15 minutes to hear about what's going on in the real world: FOX News Headlines 24/7 channel
- When you remember that not everyone's Thanksgiving belly is as full as yours: Hungerthon: www.siriusxm.com/hungerthon
- Because your nostalgia needs a soundtrack as you unpack family heirloom ornaments when you put up the tree: Holiday Traditions, Navidad and Holly channels
Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI) is the world's largest radio broadcaster measured by revenue and has 29 million subscribers. SiriusXM creates and broadcasts commercial-free music; premier sports talk and live events; comedy; news; exclusive talk and entertainment, and a wide-range of Latin music, sports and talk programming. SiriusXM is available in vehicles from every major car company in the U.S. and on smartphones and other connected devices as well as online at siriusxm.com. SiriusXM radios and accessories are available from retailers nationwide and online at SiriusXM. SiriusXM also provides premium traffic, weather, data and information services for subscribers in cars, trucks, and RVs through SiriusXM Traffic™, SiriusXM Travel Link, NavTraffic®, NavWeather™. SiriusXM delivers critical weather, data and information services to aircraft and boats through SiriusXM Aviation, SiriusXM Marine™, Sirius Marine Weather, XMWX Aviation™, XMWX Weather, and XMWX Marine™. In addition, SiriusXM Music for Business provides commercial-free music to a variety of businesses. SiriusXM holds a minority interest in SiriusXM Canada which has more than 2.6 million subscribers. SiriusXM is also a leading provider of connected vehicles services to major automakers, giving customers access to a suite of safety, security, and convenience services including automatic crash notification, stolen vehicle recovery assistance, enhanced roadside assistance and turn-by-turn navigation.
To download SiriusXM logos and artwork, visit http://www.siriusxm.com/LogosAndPhotos.
This communication contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements include, but are not limited to, statements about future financial and operating results, our plans, objectives, expectations and intentions with respect to future operations, products and services; and other statements identified by words such as "will likely result," "are expected to," "will continue," "is anticipated," "estimated," "believe," "intend," "plan," "projection," "outlook" or words of similar meaning. Such forward-looking statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of our management and are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are difficult to predict and generally beyond our control. Actual results may differ materially from the results anticipated in these forward-looking statements.
The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from the anticipated results or other expectations expressed in the forward-looking statements: our competitive position versus other radio and audio service providers; our ability to attract and retain subscribers, which is uncertain; our dependence upon the auto industry; general economic conditions; changes in consumer protection laws and their enforcement; the security of the personal information about our customers; other existing or future government laws and regulations could harm our business; failure of our satellites would significantly damage our business; the interruption or failure of our information technology and communications systems; royalties we pay for music rights, which increase over time; the unfavorable outcome of pending or future litigation; our failure to realize benefits of acquisitions or other strategic initiatives; rapid technological and industry changes; failure of third parties to perform; failure to comply with FCC requirements; modifications to our business plans; our indebtedness; and our principal stockholder has significant influence over our management and over actions requiring stockholder approval and its interests may differ from interests of other holders of our common stock. Additional factors that could cause our results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements can be found in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2014, which is filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") and available at the SEC's Internet site (http://www.sec.gov). The information set forth herein speaks only as of the date hereof, and we disclaim any intention or obligation to update any forward looking statements as a result of developments occurring after the date of this communication.
Contact for SiriusXM: Samantha Bowman 212 901 6644 firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew FitzPatrick SiriusXM 212-901-6693 Andrew.FitzPatrick@SiriusXM.com
SOURCE Sirius XM Holdings Inc.