DENVER, Dec. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Revenue River Marketing announces their November blog roundup. You're invited to laugh, be moved, and to learn something about inbound marketing. Most of all, since we're amidst the holiday season and we're celebrating our successes in 2015, you're also invited to our marketing party, in blog form.
In November we danced our way toward the holidays, we played a little soccer, and we tried to create the best workplace in the world. Inbound Marketing is hard work; find out how we keep our audience engaged and ourselves entertained. We put the same energy into writing for our clients, as well.
- Jesus might be the reason for the season, but e-commerce certainly has a firm footprint this time of year. Our head of e-commerce and East Coast sales and marketing, Nathan Miller, explains 5 Ways to Grow Your Disappointing E-Commerce Sales.
- Soccer player and marketing coordinator, Nathan Bracy, explains how Major League Soccer has done a great job in their marketing efforts and what they have done wrong in the past in Success from Authenticity: Marketing Lessons from the MLS.
- Marketing manager, Doug Eldridge, loves nothing more than a great work environment. He gives 3 Ways to Make Your Company One of the Best in the World based on The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- If you're not using inbound marketing to not only nurture leads but also to build brand loyalty, then you aren't connecting the dots. Communications manager, Tom Burgess, explains how to build brand loyalty in Building Brand Loyalty with Inbound Marketing.
- Inbound coordinator, Kelley Wrede, who moonlights as a dancer (the good kind) puts inbound marketing to music and moves with the beat in The Inbound Marketing Dance.
If you liked these and would like to explore further, please subscribe to our blog.
Learn more about Revenue River Marketing at www.revenueriver.co. We are inbound marketing specialists based in Denver, Colorado with a background in business development. Designing, launching, and managing marketing campaigns to produce measurable results is what we do. The focus of our marketing firm is partnering with growing companies to help them grow faster. We earn great relationships by building their brands and expanding the reach and effectiveness of their marketing campaign. Their sales team is empowered with qualified leads and their bottom line grows.
SOURCE Revenue River Marketing