DUBLIN, Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zscfwj/global_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Global Automotive Sensor Market Demand, Supply and Opportunities, 2015-2022" report to their offering.
The global automotive sensor market has been largely benefiting from the changing paradigms in government regulations and end-users perspective towards enhanced safety in automobiles. In spite of a turbulence caused by the global economic slowdown of 2008, the automotive market has been able to gain back the pre-crisis annual growth rate by 2014. With several driving trends such as miniaturization, growing urban population, increasing environment concerns, and rising disposable income of middle class population, the global automotive sensor market is poised to grow over $13 billion by 2022 at an estimated CAGR of 9.20% through the forecast period. The global passenger cars sensor market was dominated by medium end vehicles from companies such as Nissan, Hyundai, and Honda among others. While sensors from medium end vehicles generated revenue in 2014, the compound annual growth rate is expected to be the highest for electric vehicle sensors, through 2015 to 2022.
While APAC will continue to lead the global market through the forecast period, significant revenue flow are expected from Europe and America. Optical sensors will continue to be the largest revenue generating sensor type. Motion sensors have been identified as the fastest growing sensor type with a CAGR of 11.03% through the forecast period. The increasing demand of electric vehicles, owing to its potential to cut down consumption of imported fuel and being environmental friendly makes it the fastest growing vehicle type for automotive sensors globally.
This report is a meticulous compilation of the different aspects of the automotive sensor market including the porter's five forces analysis, market dynamics, key consortiums, market breakdown by vehicle and sensor types and key geographical locations. The market values form a critical part of the report, therefore, the revenue generated from sales of automotive sensors for different passenger car types and heavy vehicles have been mentioned separately.
The scope of the report has been limited to passenger cars and heavy vehicles; however, special emphasis has been given to the significant vehicle types, i.e. conventional fuel cars and electric cars. However, qualitative analysis of heavy vehicles along with market estimation and forecast by region has been included in the report. The passenger cars segment has been segmented by different vehicle type namely-high, medium, and low end vehicles along with electric cars. The market value and volume for different sensor types have been estimated and forecasted on the basis of these vehicle types only.
The report has profiled the key market players operating in the global automotive sensor market such as Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Infineon, and Sensata among others. Moreover, the report has a separate segment for the key market developments and strategies that the market players are adopting to sustain and grow in the global automotive sensor market.
Key questions answered in the report:
- Current and projected market size, market share, and unit shipments for various sensors?
- Current and anticipated demand for various sensors mapped by vehicle types and by geographical region?
- Who are the major players in different geographical?
- How will the key market players leverage on key developments such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Partnerships, and Product Launch among others?
- Which factors will be driving the market through the forecast period?
- What factors are currently challenging the automotive sensor industry?
- What is the demand of different types of vehicles, and sensors across various countries in the world?
- How the government or environment regulations are shaping up the market trends for automotive sensor
- What are different regulatory standards in different geographical regions and what steps manufacturers are taking to comply with the latest regulations?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Industry Analysis
5. Automotive Market By Sensor Type
6. Automotive Sensor Market By Technology
7. Automotive Sensor By Vehicle Type
8. Global Automotive Sensor Market By Geography
9. Automotive Sensor Market: Key Developments & Strategies (2012-2015)
10. Company Profiles
- Analog Devices Inc. - Avago Technologies - Bosch Sensortec GmbH - Bourns Inc. - Continental Corporation - CTS Corporation - Delphi Automotive LLP - Denso Corporation - Freescale Semiconductor Holdings Ltd - GE Measurement & Control Solutions - Gill Sensors & Controls - Hella KGAA Hueck & Co. - Infineon Technologies Summary - Melexis Microelectronic Integrated Systems - Micronas Semiconductor Inc. - Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - NGK Spark Plugs Co. Ltd. Summary - NXP Semiconductors - Panasonic Corporation Summary - Sensata Technologies Summary - Stoneridge Inc. Summary - Takata Corporation Summary - TRW Automotive , Inc. Summary - Vishay Intertechnology Summary
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zscfwj/global_automotive
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets