NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The Global Undersea Warfare Systems Market 2016–2026 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for undersea warfare systems equipment, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The global undersea warfare systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.36% over the forecast period.
- The market consists of four categories: Combat Systems, Manned & Unmanned Systems, Sensors, Communication & Countermeasures. It is expected to be dominated by the Combat Systems segment, followed by Manned & Unmanned Systems and Sensors.
- The North American region is forecasted to dominate the sector with a share of 33.5%, followed by the Asia-Pacific market, which is dominated by China, India, Japan and South Korea. Russia, France and the UK account for major market share in the European region.
The demand for USW systems is expected to be driven by growing disputes over maritime borders, offshore resources and trade routes. Anti-access area denial (A2/AD)and counter A2/AD are becoming a vital part of maritime strategies employed by major navies across the world and undersea warfare is expected to regain its prominence. New developments in maritime technology such as unmanned vehicles and maritime robots, stealth submarines, enhanced detection ranges of sonar, undersea communications and network centric warfare etc. are also anticipated to encourage investment in R&D projects
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and drivers: detailed analysis during 2016–2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
- Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of undersea warfare systems segments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
- Regional highlights: study of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the market that are expected to be in demand
- Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during 2016-2026
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global market. It provides an overview of key players, together with information regarding key alliances, strategic initiatives, and financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global undersea warfare systems market over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different undersea warfare systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global undersea warfare systems market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global undersea warfare systems market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top undersea warfare systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04275635-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-global-undersea-warfare-systems-market-2016-2026-300396686.html